• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me how its possible that Podkarpacki 7.6 works like 5-6 years?? without any problem ? they never do things like this.

I just cannot belive that server is down,due to this shity mail,i understand if u are not sure if its fake or not.But thats 1000% fake everyone see it...

So why other servers don't shutdown too?

underwar.org (444 online)
hexana.net (455 online)
masiyah.se (453 online)

They dont edit tibia client but as far as i know masiyah.se have edited client he can be punished also if cipsoft only just wanted.

Maybe we could get an update from Erik/Znote? So we know if it might come up today or if its gonna take a day or more atleast? Thanks in advance!

Update:
Erik states that we should face weeks downtime. And we will try to make our own client based on YATC sources.

Orginal by Znote.

I agree with Dempah. Would truly ease my mind if we'd get some information "straight from the top".

Even cipsoft cant close ots before they dont shows their copyright of it like on yt (they dont do anything until they get copyright from authors). So he should wait for it too.

serious idiot erik just host it on and see what future actions "they " take.

Im just stupid,i could wrote before that mail to erik mail with "Im Founder of tibia,pej me 1000euro,and u'll get full rights from cipsoft to host it"
free moneyz plz

"weeks downtime" will destroy the server 100%

hell i bet the troll himself thought this would be brushed off by erik. i mean he is not known to be the sharpest tool in the shed but this new level of stupidity still amazes me

Nice to know we donated alot of money to a guy with No sence and no knowledge . scared away becouse of a troll ..thats just..amazing

It could be a possibility that Erik sent that message to himself and now he's going to reset the whole serv and have it down for about 2weeks~? Just a conspiracy theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.