• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tripple BULL!
Ofc hes scared even tho its most likely 101% sum fuktard having fun with his new found email stuff! whoooa!
Even if it was 1week downtime u just piss everyone off cut the crap and throw it up.
If its cip they would do more then a faking retarded mail saying the same word "thirtyeleven" times and misspelled once? :p
Also as stated in 100 other posts a "normal" company dont work at 22 u wud have this mail the day after or so
an letter or a phonecall also those retarded paragraph of their.
I mean whatever u mail them and ask they just sent u shitless paragraphs or tell u to call them which im sure they wud have done here also.
Get the faking adress of this retarded fuk and we make a homevissit if its in sweden.. EU works also but then the trip is paid by donations! hah.

Just take off the donation shit and start the server untill you got a new client they cant do a shit while ur not owning money on it.....

I read the Znote Source mail. So you get this email from ambuse@no-ip instead of cipsoft?? If yes it can be true and mastercores will be closed :>

Well their saying that will have a week shutdown untill they get the new client if they can't give us 1 week free playing then they dont give a fuck about us.

I don't know shit about servers and IP's etc. But what this is what I read from the email:

Went to this site: IP Address Locator - Enter an IP address to find its location - Lookup Country Region City etc, then put the IP adress in and it says its a Canadian IP adress. Which obviously isn't where Stephan Vogler is..

You are blind?? Its from [email protected] <hosting service where is mastercores? If is that true that probably (cipsoft sent it to hosting service and they resend it to mastercores crew).

You are blind?? Its from [email protected] <hosting service where is mastercores? If is that true that probably (cipsoft sent it to hosting service and they resend it to mastercores crew).
Or the troll sent it too the hosting company, and the hosting company sent it to the mastercores crew?

It was Erik That shut down the server , not the hoster..Why would cip even bother go between people to do this lol im pretty sure they have more effident ways to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.