• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down, server will be back tomorrow. I got told that even if Erik wont bring it online, Znote will cuz he got acces to all the shit!

All hail Znote! :)
All hail Znote! :$
All hail Znote! :wub:

But that aside, why hasn't Znote said anything for such a long time. :blink:

Erik probably told Znote the facts that hes fucking us badly , and znote dont wanna take the hits for it ...I know i wouldent!

Quite obvious that noone here blame Znote so if he was told what everyone suspect is actually what happened letting us know would be Greatly appreciated.

Bokföringsdatum Trans.datum 12-03-07 12-03-07 PAYPAL *ELITEOTS
haha
han accepterar betalningar iaf [;)]

Thats what my friend just told me @ facebook. Means Erik just accepted a payment @ paypal. lmao........

My post means that my friend just messaged me in facebook chat saying that today (7 mars) ELITEOTS accepted a paypal payment from him. Means Erik accepted a payment on his paypal about 1 hour ago. = He is/was active and still haven't replyd/put server up, but took a donation. Mmmmmmmmm.

Perhaps its time for Erik/Znote too let us know whats going on then? Considering hes still taking payments and all :p

Ummh yeah, absolutely nothing is decided yet. Turns out Erik didn't get online today. Last message I got from him was that he was currently busy with drivers licence. He is ignoring this chaos to focus on his irl stuff. Right now all I can do, as well as you guys is to give him some patience. He told me he got a backup of the latest database save so I don't think there is much to worry about.

understandable that he is getting his license. pizza hut is like 7 blocks from his house, that's a cold walk in sweden this time of year.

totally understandable that he is completely disregarding the ot

nah seriously though thanks for sharing atleast some kind of update znote xd

Thanks for the reply Znote nice of you too take the time out of your day too answer us ^^ hopefully if all goes well i presume the server will be back on tomorrow then?

Ummh yeah, absolutely nothing is decided yet. Turns out Erik didn't get online today. Last message I got from him was that he was currently busy with drivers licence. He is ignoring this chaos to focus on his irl stuff. Right now all I can do, as well as you guys is to give him some patience. He told me he got a backup of the latest database save so I don't think there is much to worry about.

Yes but is it 100% that it will come online again soon???.

I heard cipsoft is opening an official oldschool server.. [official forums said so]
Then I woke up.

Well, normal servers (if they are going to be off) leave some information, he could leave page and get us some information, as we could do is sit and wait, its started to be rly annoying but, what else we could do..?

It's so sad because it was a heck of a good server. And really low Erik, really low.

think it's too early to say

but if he doesn't reply again tomorrow things are gunna be looking real bad lol

Yeah its a rly good server! To bad the host and hes staff is so damn busy and ignorant.. New host and new staff = best server ever maybe :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.