• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone noticed,today 7/03/2012 to Earth will come prolly bigesst ever sun storm?:>
Yeh,that's why Erik turn off server,because he wont lose datapack!!!!!!!:d:d

Shushu im playing too Playing ; pizzacores.com

haha xD, omg i cant believe how everyone is so dumb and dont realise that the host expired and the email was made by himself! lol

If the server won't come online Znote should take over it (Don't know if hes intressted in that tho) Cause he seems more active and "concerned" about the players. I mean, have Erik even wrote 1 line since this closedown?

Its an awesome server but it really needs new management if its going to be alive

This server is one of the best i ever played, and it's becoming more and more annoying when we feel that all of customers are lying to us...
I hope i think wrong, but in my opinion it would be a miracle if the server will raise again.

Erik send himself a mail to trick people he is geting sued by CipSoft and ofcourse he doesn't want to go to jail and get buttraped (bet hes an easy target). But frauding people online and being such a coward that he cant even reply to his own customers is just BULLSHIT.

Remere didn't get a letter from CipSoft, I have a hard time seeing Micke (Realsoft) getting one then...

Anyway i'll try it,in 4 days,if everyone will be ok,for sure!
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

The admin's will not let me post it here, but you can see my step by step tutorial on how to get you money back from Erik. (Paypal users only)
Go to the hosted forum at otfans, page 21 of the topic; Server is temporarily down.

How do I get my money back? Part 1

The best way to resolve an issue with a transaction is to communicate directly with your seller. Most sellers welcome the opportunity to work out problems. Erik however, will probably not.

• If you and your seller cannot resolve the issue, you can go to the PayPal Resolution Center to open a dispute any time within 45 days of when you made the payment.
• If you’re still unable to resolve the issue, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. By doing this, you're asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.
• After 20 days, we'll automatically close any dispute that you didn't escalate to a claim.

To learn how our dispute process works, review the step by step tutorial in the Resolution Center, or see my tutorial below.

How do I get my money back? Part 2

Tutorial on how to issue a Paypal refund

• Go from my account to the tab Resolution Center
• Click on the button that says: Dispute a Transaction
• Click on Item dispute, then click on continue
• Click on Find transaction ID, find the tansaction ID of your payment to Erik and copy paste it
• Click on I received my item, but it is significantly not as described., then click on continue

How do I get my money back? Part 3

• Click on the following;
Missing parts that prevent item from being used (The points cannot be used without the server)

What is the category of your purchase?
Virtual Goods - Delivered electronically

Message, you may all use this

<Enter the date>, 2012

EliteOTs
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://mestera.net
[email protected]
+46 0704698062

Subject: Demanding a refund

Dear Erik,

Unfortunately I have to say that I am unsatisfied with the virtual goods deliverd in trade for the payment. The virtual goods were indeed deliverd, but without the server running the virtual goods cannot be used. On you website you made the impression the server needed to use the virtual goods would stay online for at least a couple of months, and to my disappointment I have to note that this is not the case, as the server is offline after one month of service.

The virtual goods were purchest under the conditions that you promised but failed to satisfy. Therefor, I demand a refund.

Sincerely,

Unsatisfied customer

At this point, Erik will recieve your refund issue, but most likey will not accept it.
If in the end of the day Erik has not put the server back online, I will post a tutorial on how to take it a step further, and make the refund issue a refund claim, meaning Paypal will look at the claim within 20 days, and decied where the money goes.

I believe it says in the disclaimers that they may do whatever they want with your accounts and that they own everything on them. Also when you donate you agree upon certain things, where this probably is listen amongst them. Not saying you can't try, but this is probably a lost case.

I believe it says in the disclaimers that they may do whatever they want with your accounts and that they own everything on them. Also when you donate you agree upon certain things, where this probably is listen amongst them. Not saying you can't try, but this is probably a lost case.

There is a law called, 'the goods of act' which means if the description does not meet it, and there is others inside it.1; able to take to court etc, 2; you must get a refund! No matter what you 'agreed' to. It does not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.