• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real guys stop crying, Its Realsoft he has done this like 5 times before, make server-get money-turn server of.
I hope you guys think twice before u play any of his servers the next time.

For real guys stop crying, Its Realsoft he has done this like 5 times before, make server-get money-turn server of.
I hope you guys think twice before u play any of his servers the next time.

Just because he has done this before, does it make his actions okey?

I just want a answer if the server comes on or not :) btw if someone can sell me a 7.4 ot realmap i can host i got cash to buy host and shit that is needed for the server.

So Znote know when erik is done at work? im sure this aint his 2nd day of working the entire time of hosting so What time does he usually get off? An answer from him wouldnt be too much too ask for now would it?

So Znote know when erik is done at work? im sure this aint his 2nd day of working the entire time of hosting so What time does he usually get off? An answer from him wouldnt be too much too ask for now would it?

Man never ! He just live in a pizzeria he work 26/9

For most people I think the chargeback isn't about the money itself, rather the principle. If Erik fucks us over we fuck him over.

Now I understand all the DDoSing in the beginning of the server, former players like us who were pissed off? :D

Let's stop being naive, especially Znote. I'm sorry you got fucked so much in the ass if we consider how dedicated you were. I liked that, and most of you did. It is time to accept "Erik" has fucked us in the ass. His hosting ended within a month, coincidence? Probably not. The e-mail came exactly one month later, coincidence? Probably not. That he suddenly after being very active has to work hard and go for driver license, coincidence? Probably not. Did he go to the pizzeria to buy 50 pizzas to put in the fridge for future usuage? Probably not. But I'd like to think so.

If he would have even been the slightest dedicated to this he'd come with atleast 1 response to this thread by now and explain for us what his thoughts are.

Now I ask you to PM me and we can discuss bringing up a new OT, which we can actually be dedicated about, and not fuck people over because of pizza.

What we know about "Erik" so far is that he probably is called Erik, lives in Landskrona, Skåne Län. He's 21 years old.

If he lives in Landskorna then i will fuck him up really he stoled my cash i wont let him get it way with it!

Reason to Mastercores still being offline is due to Erik is fixing his licens for heavy truck. He will be back online and active tomorrow(Friday).

The rumors about dedicated ended after a months is false, since we didnt get the dedicated the same day as we launched (obvious for me, apperently not for you)

Dedicated arrived 4th btw, so if it would have anything to do with it, it would've been gone the 4/3.

Keep active!

Well, if we find out his last name, we will find his adress for sure. Because we have his age and we have his hometown.

One thing that I cant understand at all is, why would he need such a small amount of money if he's already working? I mean avrage salery in Sweden is €1 450 /month..

Reason to Mastercores still being offline is due to Erik is fixing his licens for heavy truck. He will be back online and active tomorrow(Friday).

The rumors about dedicated ended after a months is false, since we didnt get the dedicated the same day as we launched (obvious for me, apperently not for you)

Dedicated arrived 4th btw, so if it would have anything to do with it, it would've been gone the 4/3.

Keep active!

Hi,

With other words, you're saying that the server will be up and running tomorrow?

Erik is gonna be an astronaut for nasa he's take his flying licens. Just be real ot is offline and will not come online

@aeikz, what are u gonna do. Act cool towards a guy cuz he put offline a fucking OT? get a grip on your life fucking miserable cunt
What is weird for me is that: can't he fucking press few buttons to put the server back online? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.