• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont know why he wouldnt turn the server on someone previously said that it took what? 5 min too turn it back on? :p

Im retarded when I obviously just proving CipSoft has gain stronger through the past years? I think you are the one not thinking outside the box, and your attempt of being a smartass just proved that you're an immature little wimp who doesn't know anything about businessmanagment.

Quote from Erik.

tomorrow I got my last driving lesson, Tursday I got the test drive, so until Friday, I'm not going to develop anything... I need to focus and hope that I will pass this final test for heavy truck
[2012-03-06 22:20:08] Erik: can't fail a thing on the test, I need to be able to do a check of the truck before we go out for a ride, and I should be prepared to be able to explain to the guy testing me, whatever he askes, could be about engine, breaks, or anything really
[2012-03-06 22:20:19] Erik: or about the load
[2012-03-06 22:21:16] Erik: if I pass, I
[2012-03-06 22:21:30] Erik: I'll be allowed to drive with 60 000 kg weight on most Swedish ways :D
[2012-03-06 22:21:47] Erik: and more on private ways

NOOOOOOOOOOO! WE NEED TO STOP HIM, HES BECOMING A PIZZA DEALER. 60.000 KG OF PIZZA OMG.

you_shall_not_pass.jpg

@ amoz, it takes 5 minutes or less to turn the server on, JUST FAWKING ADMIT. :D we all know the fawking host expired, stop bullshit, ENOUGH COME ON......

FunkMast Well if i say like this IF I creat a 7.6 Server Using my OWN money spending on holding it up and shet a small comany in sweden just for 7.6 and it will not have to do with the new tibia here u have to creat a new class and shit ect wont it work?

Actually if they change it back now they will loose money, what you think is one thing but what the majority of people think is another. The most loaded OT-servers are actually 8.6 servers not 7.4. Mastercores had what? 400 players? Look at otservlist at the 8.6 servers who has like 1k players lol. You are writing about what YOU want. And I can agree with you, I would start to play Tibia again if the 7.4 was back. But NOT if the worldtrasnfer was still there. Do you honestly think 100+ lvl 250 guys running around hunting in a 7.4, where would everyone hunt? They are developing the game with new monsters, new hunting places etc. and that's whats needed to make a game develop. If a game stops updating and such then players will get bored and leave..

So what your basicly saying tibia would LOSE money on hosting a 7.4 server?

I am not saying they should CHANGE IT BACK, they should invest in some more servers, that woudl be a 7.4 version. They would make more cash on premiums/trnasfers/namechange on the new 7.4 servers then they would pay to host it and so on. If you argue against me on that one your stupid. That's facts.

So what your basicly saying tibia would LOSE money on hosting a 7.4 server?

I am not saying they should CHANGE IT BACK, they should invest in some more servers, that woudl be a 7.4 version. They would make more cash on premiums/trnasfers/namechange on the new 7.4 servers then they would pay to host it and so on. If you argue against me on that one your stupid. That's facts.

Actually yeah im arguaing against you as you're proving yourself very stupid at this one when you're naming transfers. Where would all high levels hunt in a 7.4 server, imagine houndreds of players level 200+ transfering to that one, now tell me, where would everyone be exp'ing? The only way this would work is if they make it as it was from the beginning, with only premium time. No name changes and no transfers, but I hardly think that would work either because eventually there would be another bot releasing to tibia client 7.4 and tibia would be what it is today

lol @ hood and gail, SO ridiculously desperate to try to advertise shitots cheaply in this thread. too bad realots still can't even hit 200 people in peak time when mastercores is off, lol

but yup erik is a retard, im pretty sure turning on the server doesnt involve "developing" anything

Im retarded when I obviously just proving CipSoft has gain stronger through the past years? I think you are the one not thinking outside the box, and your attempt of being a smartass just proved that you're an immature little wimp who doesn't know anything about businessmanagment.

I remember exactly how it was, when I started in 99-00 there was about 5.000 players MAX, this was later confirmed when the feature(premium account) was implemented. Without any marketing(outside Germany) Tibia was one of a kind, it was a game that solely progressed and survived trough the "pay it forward" system. But up untill version 7.8 the Tibian population was in decline, Cip removed slowly the community and the "love" for ones work. Person A quits who then knows person B and C who also quits because 1. The game is faltering and 2. Person A left, and it's a downward spiral. I'd say that less then 10% of todays Tibian community played Tibia before 2002 even.

So what we can determine here is 1. Tibia had it's peak and glory days around 2004-2006(I'd even say untill 2007 but you have to count for all the addicted kids aswell) 2. The playerbase today is not the same as the one that played many many years ago.

There have been numerous petitions about bringing an oldschool server back, some of those threads have had over 30.000 replies(that is 6 times the people that played in year 2000) ofcourse not every single person who played Tibia back then will reply or even less come back to play Tibia but 1 big fraction would, thus making it a big market for Cipsoft. It's not about the money or the manpower, it's simply about Cipsoft are to proud to acknowledge that they were and still are wrong.

If I would run a business I'd want to cover as many markets as I can, even if it means I have to tell the world that I was wrong for not seeing the needs of one particular market.

Businessmanagement 1 on 1.

Amoaz, how come you guys are talking to eachother in english, from what I've understood you're both swedish. Fake&gay.

Ye its Fake&gay OR your braincap isnt just as developed as you mighth want to think. Znote where is he from? Would it makes sense if he was in same chat?

Why? i just give people an ot they can play meanwhile (RealOTS Open Tibia Server) since the owner apparently doesnt care about this OT anymore now that he nicked all of his players. the thread should be closed.

Why do you even bother? If people wanna play there, they will play there.. you have already used that advertise like 10 times in this thread? Get over it, no one will play there and if they would, they will only play there until Mcores comes up so, don't bother with your advertise please :)

Actually yeah im arguaing against you as you're proving yourself very stupid at this one when you're naming transfers. Where would all high levels hunt in a 7.4 server, imagine houndreds of players level 200+ transfering to that one, now tell me, where would everyone be exp'ing? The only way this would work is if they make it as it was from the beginning, with only premium time. No name changes and no transfers, but I hardly think that would work either because eventually there would be another bot releasing to tibia client 7.4 and tibia would be what it is today

Wouldn't be CipSofts problem where people would exp on a 7.4 version, would it? I can just say if they opened a 7.4 right now it would be 1000 players online 24/7 for atleast some weeks/months. They would PROFIT on it, are u seriuosly that stupid saying CipSoft wouldnt make profit on opening a 7.4 server? Then please explain me how Erik can make profit out of it, please.. sh.

Well if its true that it only takes 5 minutes im sure he could turn it back up today once he gets home from his test? If so would be greatly appreciated :]

Wouldn't be CipSofts problem where people would exp on a 7.4 version, would it? I can just say if they opened a 7.4 right now it would be 1000 players online 24/7 for atleast some weeks/months. They would PROFIT on it, are u seriuosly that stupid saying CipSoft wouldnt make profit on opening a 7.4 server? Then please explain me how Erik can make profit out of it, please.. sh.

Because cipsoft doesnt only have to pay for dedicated host. They've employees, own hosting computers, virus safety.. and shitload of other things.

7.4 servers wont be success in global.
Most of players in 7.4 times are not playing anymore.
Ask yourself what will happend if u reach lvl for example 120~ win all wars on your world etc etc.Nothing?Still hunt same monster?
Peoples loving new challenges,new places etc.
Mastercores success,because its mix 8.0+7.7+7,4=easy gameplay

They are making more,more profit with every year so why they shall launch these servers?
How do u know,if Erik made profit on it,daopay,paypal is taking 60 or more %^of donated money.
Did u count spent time on working at ot(Erik,Znote,Amoaz)+Host cost etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.