• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibianic ftw, noone will play this shitcores, crashcores, resetcores, v482948cores.
Fuck off the oldschool community seriously, you just ruin it.

Why do you have to cry in this thread? Really grow up, go play whatever server you want and leave this thread.

If you couldnt read the news, they are for Mastercores players, not crying children.

Me and Znote will run this, and you can think whatever you want, be as mad as you want, but we will open, and we will keep it open.

Erik failed to take backup of the database. So we have to start all over again. (Yes, account reset).

Probably the biggest shit ever seen. To fail take the backup of the database? My 10 years brother would know how to do it. I understand that dedicated computer might be exploded. But anyway even I taking from my little server every 3 days database backup. This means you actually never tried to save players, this is not serious server then.

Why do you have to cry in this thread? Really grow up, go play whatever server you want and leave this thread.

If you couldnt read the news, they are for Mastercores players, not crying children.

Me and Znote will run this, and you can think whatever you want, be as mad as you want, but we will open, and we will keep it open.

Well noone will play, I hope. So it's meaningless to put it up again. If you two are serious with working with OTs, go find/make a new project and just drop this Shitcores.

Probably the biggest shit ever seen. To fail take the backup of the database? My 10 years brother would know how to do it. I understand that dedicated computer might be exploded. But anyway even I taking from my little server every 3 days database backup. This means you actually never tried to save players, this is not serious server then.

Backup of database is being taken once every hour. I told erik to copy the latest backup from dedicated server to his computer. He didn't listen to me. And apparently he cant get into the dedicated server any more.

Erik is out of our team now. Last backup I have is from 21 february. Its too old, so we will start fresh unfortunately.

Some people questioned about my dead great-grandfather. It is true:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XIRJVoYoj6Y

He died 2. mar, and his funeral was 13th mar. I took a plane to north norway spending time with my family. Thats why I havent been able to be properly online past weeks.

Last edited:
I was wondering if there will be monsters like hydra's and if the rates are going to change?

Why not respect the fact that tibianic is prospering and not ruin it with another 7.40 to divide the community up?
Why not try to make a 7.1 or something NEW?

Because MasterCores is not the same as tibianic-HR. It is indeed an alternative OT to match up with mastercores. But there are several differences. I like to let players decided which OT they want to play.

I was wondering if there will be monsters like hydra's and if the rates are going to change?

I will be more active than Erik when it comes to creating polls. That will be for the great-majority of the community to decide.

lemme guess eric gonna make couple 100 dollars n close ot again but????? i can see the future!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the differences between mastercores and tibianic-hr?
Well Tibianic is stable, no DDoS, a not ugly website, a non-pizza eating GM, accurate formulas, can't abuse stairhop that badly.
So whats the difference? Or are you just going to ban me again?

i saw Iryont in the pizza parlor this afternoon u mad?

What are the differences between mastercores and tibianic-hr?
Well Tibianic is stable, no DDoS, a not ugly website, a non-pizza eating GM, accurate formulas, can't abuse stairhop that badly.
So whats the difference? Or are you just going to ban me again?

Will most likely ban you ye, your the biggest * after all.

But to answer your question, our golden account seem to be the biggest difference. I haven't played tibianic but I assume they also lack bounty system, perhaps party exp and postman mailboxes.

You will have to ask a more dedicated tibanic player for accurate answers. I have heard several people complain about stuff they miss from mastercores on tibianic-hr server.

Start 24 march, end -> 23 may.
No plx! D:

You act like that stuff is hard to do, all Erik did is simply follow tutorials, if iryont wanted too, he could too.
But he chooses to keep it as 7.4.
And do you expect to, after countless resets, to NOT get flamed? Be real.
AND, I never saw one player on the bounty list, and doing the postman quest is better.
HOWEVER, party exp is cool, but easily abusable.

"hard to do" and "differences" are two different things.
I am happy I don't have to do the postman quest. But you are right.
Abusing party exp, nono. Its more like using it in smart ways. :)

I suck in C++. And Erik left the team. Sorry.

The engine is fairly stable. The main reason server crashed was because of network attacks. Which I can work with. I am also a java and C# programmer so I will dig into C++ eventually. And we might hire Nottinghster to do C++ jobs for us.

The engine is fairly stable. The main reason server crashed was because of network attacks. Which I can work with. I am also a java and C# programmer so I will dig into C++ eventually. And we might hire Nottinghster to do C++ jobs for us.

please don't do that Nottinghster isn't a programmer at all sorry to say but what he actually is doing is copy stuff of TFS/OTserv etc i found some distro of him on speedy share and i compared some code's of him and tfs and it's extremly look a like same in this thread he posted the UH/Parcel trap it's just a ripped code from ferrus avesta 7.4 if u really need a good programmer then hire me i do it for free reason for that is because mastercores was a great ot and i want that it stay alive.

king regards

Status
Not open for further replies.