• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? Did I start to flame on another OT? Stubborn? Ye I hate liers and asslickers like you.

Tibianic-HR didnt copy this OT. Making a highrate oldschool OT has been around for ages so you're just taking a cheapshot at those OTs. And please, answer the question I gave you earlier, are you really satisfied with 3 days of no crashes?

Hi again, how is the flaming?

Where did I flame? :/

answer the question I gave you earlier, are you really satisfied with 3 days of no crashes?

Ye Im since before we had one crash each day. With 3 days without crashes shows something, atleast too me.

For those who still think Erik is in the project, check this: http://3.imgland.net/ZaRBv.png
(Ye fuckoff if you gonna cry that its fake also -.-, btw its Swedish, if someone bothers they can translate it)

Dont forget our poll here: Information about the new upcoming mastercores..

soononline.jpg

We got things up spinning :D Gotta do some security etc but are soon good to go I hope. :)

We might release it on Friday(23. mar) so people have the whole weekend to enjoy themselves!

Hampish is realsoft/eliteots btw... u see it on the way he types and he has always supported used that account to make nice comments about his ots, lmfao. just look other threads about his ots haha

Actually he's not lol, and a moderator could easily confirm this :)

with an reset not many of the old peps will come back I sure know i wont start over for the 5th time. GL!

A 1gbps connection doesnt cost 200€ you idiot.
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Dude, do you think we only pay for the connection? That we only bought a 1gbps connection without any dedicated server to run it on? Wow, really wow. Dont talk about stuff you dont know.

You guys don't even know what DDOS protection is, why should we change from tibianic? That will be online for many many many months. Your server is super unstable and retarded events like the chicken event. LOLOL

This is kinda funny since you two days ago cryd on me for DDoSing Tibianic in the Tibianic thread. Now you come here and tell us Tibianic know how to protect themselfs? Maybe you can go enlight PayPal/Mastercard/Visa/FBI/USA Goverment on how to protect themselfs from DDoS aswell. Im sure you'll make alot of money by doing so.

And for ALL of you fanboys that hates us, why are you even still in this thread? I Still really dont get it. You hate us, yet you must be here and keep bumping our thread over and over again with shit you dont know a damn about. Get some facts and go back to your Tibianic thread, we dont want you here anyway.

Tibianic here, tibianic there, and Mastercores server is here. I think some guys missed the correct thread to post.

So i guess we are going to have this bonus when we login? 24 hour double exp rate, 1 week golden account to accounts registering the first 24 hours.
also when will we be able to create chars for mastercores ? :D

So i guess we are going to have this bonus when we login? 24 hour double exp rate, 1 week golden account to accounts registering the first 24 hours.
also when will we be able to create chars for mastercores ? :D

Tonight or tomorrow. Some final tweaks left until we can launch the website :) Date and time will be posted in this thread tonight hopefully :)

Last edited by a moderator:
CBRM, I know you will see this and ban me, so I will post on Amoaz's most recent post about how you delete all proof in a few hours when you goto sleep.
Cya

seriously, this forum is so fucking corrupt, and admins here think it is funny.
they try to make it look like their server is the best, and if u disagree u are banned
it is sad but no other good popular ot forum=/
then leave? Logout option is always there

There is no proof that neither me or Amoaz are corrupted. So its not true. If you want moderative actions on a post as fast as possible, I would recommend to report it. Else its quite true it may take some time. As it never gets on our to-do list. So the outcry is invalid. :p

I plan (but don't guarantee) that the server will come online tomorrow at 18:00 CET! :D

When a thread like this gets so shitted up you should easily understand that we mods know about it and check this thread more frequently.

@Feny
He does my job on this thread because of the ton of invalid complaints about my moderation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.