• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 players on atm, lol

ofc i am not battling to save the life of some beloved server i put a lot of time into, but this server can still be quite a bit of fun if you fix the shit mentioned

even a donate option for pure cash, shit like boh, maybe high donation for anni weopon etc, is better than needing to pay for p rose imo

i'm sure that your exp stage is too low and server will fail, u dont have to trust me but look, if someone want to play low rates should play tibianic/realots. I'm sure that most of your players play for wars like me.

as I said : ) i check webside everyday and number of online players is fucking joke, but ye now server is more serious : ) ye ye i'm still crying : D

@Fribben
Last edition with okolnir was good just delete okolnir and change exp after 80 lvl for lower

Quick restart , and take rates higher. Yours middle rate its really nice , but no when all oldschool players playing on lowrates.
We need highrate :)

Told ya, highrate is what we needed

100% agreed, 95% of players have no respect to hosters or players they would rather name your mum than for example say good job

mex is one of this 95% he started to fight me on forum once again, this time reason is : i play otiginaltibia ; o best reason ever
It died due to arrogant ppl like you who think it will success just because u want to play and u keep feeding Fribben that it will success. We all knew it will fail with too low rates. People are busy playing other lowrated servers. You are the only one with few other players i mentioned just examples of them and u get is as an insult i dont fight u on forum i just simply said how it is. Your team is not even playing here you are just with random shit trying to play. Anyway gratz taking 85lvl on empty server. Enjoy killing 50s on woi+ue if ur pvp is good enough to make even such kill.

hajgrejt _/ only option, reset and make hajgrejt

dont even put it online without having confirmation from the teams that they are gonna play. lol

It died due to arrogant ppl like you who think it will success just because u want to play and u keep feeding Fribben that it will success. We all knew it will fail with too low rates. People are busy playing other lowrated servers. You are the only one with few other players i mentioned just examples of them and u get is as an insult i dont fight u on forum i just simply said how it is. Your team is not even playing here you are just with random shit trying to play. Anyway gratz taking 85lvl on empty server. Enjoy killing 50s on woi+ue if ur pvp is good enough to make even such kill.

my team is blue your team is red and now stop blaming me for exping when your teammates are higher than me. Considering players 70+ there is 6 of you 3 of us including me WTF mex is wring with you; x

And as you said my team is not playing here so yes i took high lvl but your team is here and they are higher than me and you still have problem that i am high lvl seriously ?!

Last edited:
so what that they are playing and taking lvls as u see server is dead anyway did i say its good they pg? they are as stupid as u. They wont keep the server up as u wont aswell. It needs serious teams not teams as urs or my 5vs5

And now we must wait one month till Fribben will realise his mid server failed... Why he cares only in the beginning?

If I would pg on original I would be 100+ already, taking level 80+ was so easy on this ot.
Anyway ot is dead, so cu next time guys :d

I think that finally you realized that your server is dead. You should open a hr in the next few days. Im sure many teams would play hr to have some fun.

In my opinion it wasn't that bad but the premium for cash idea killed it

I think that finally you realized that your server is dead. You should open a hr in the next few days. Im sure many teams would play hr to have some fun.

agreeddd
In my opinion it wasn't that bad but the premium for cash idea killed it

agreed since he add premium people started to msg me and asking what now blabla i wont pay for premium nobody selling etc.

But i think people wanted to play midrate server and fight on low lvls there was 130 pplayers at the beggining but it was to hard to exp they couldnt afford to buy mfs and make runes to go hunt because of loot rate and djinn quest. Everybody should have djinn acces from 30 lvl and loot rate should be higher, but now it is to late ; /

Hmm.. what happend to the players? thought this was a great server. anyway fribben great server tbh!
Hope you'll just do the highrated again since the people seem to enjoy it more.

Ye sure, give 10k & crown set at start and djiin at depo than it will be cool server, lol.
It was easy to get cash u had just to think a bit.

exp was ok, nice to war at low lvls but half of my team were running without suppiles like chickens and they cant exp cuz no $$$$$$$$$$$$$
should be 4-5x lootrate and free djin no pacc rosa

and highter loss afterdeath so people will care if they ded

@
and if u want players care more for ots then
some shit random tell u fix paladin so u nerf it like shit when ppl spamming buff it u dont care
it was like this
first day paladin best hit ~240 lvl ~45
second day 50% more miss and hit mby 170(rare) at lvl 60

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back