• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opion Fribben should open server like last time (with okolnir) but i have some ideas :
- lower exp after lvl 70 around 5x and 3x at lvl 90
- delete okolnir or open it if 50 players reach lvl 80 or something. Last time it was nice, when all ppl had to pg at tombs and after week he added okolnir
- add to premmium shop enfo, low frags and this other shit it was nice because ppl were selling it at trade
- high loot because we want to fight ONLY
- fix tibianic tools for everyone because I cant use it ; /
- buff other tombs (like oasis)
- delete pz at ships but add "bring me to" but if u got pz u cant use it.

@Fribben I think that u want to create server like tibianic, but u shouldn't because if someone want to play rpg he for sure plays at tibianic. We need war server like oldera or something, your servers always were great ofc if the were high rate. Just create server give us 1-2 months for play next make some changes and put it online again and everyone will happy. If u want more players stop listen shity rpg players who says " WOW LOW RATE YEEE SERIOUS SERVER MMM". You can ignore me again but I think that I'm experienced player and I know a thing or two and I really want good for you, I'm sure that high rate bring more players and more donations : ) Do u remember 8.6 servers where all ppl were only botting and fighting? You should create something like this, easy exp and FIGHT FIGHT, ofc bots should be still illegal.

yeye <3

highrtate as before

I want this highrrate
the best one

just wait for fribben heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee informed as some time ago that he isss busssy irl so shut up

Ye, respect him fuck, he always is talking everybody with respect and always trying to do the best, so sick how people act with him

lol

1u7s3JI.png

just put server 7.4 with making runes exani hur ups at hills etc 7.72 suck ball and expensive war if no exp 9999919191 and lot 22x
7.4 - everyone can make war bp for almost free

just put server 7.4 with making runes exani hur ups at hills etc 7.72 suck ball and expensive war if no exp 9999919191 and lot 22x
ye but u can buy runes on 7.72 ;D i think that fribben should make a poll and we will have an answer : >

ya let fribben do his shit irl and then he can make us a najs hr server :D ,

if u want server success make sure teams are gonna play it, its the most important thing. Of course dont add premium as donation.

we will play the hr server ;d

as I said on 7.72 you can buy runes, so if he make 7.4 with big exp loose meybe if someone die he wont come at all :D because he will have to make new war bp , but the question is if it will make war funnier or not ?

as I said on 7.72 you can buy runes, so if he make 7.4 with big exp loose meybe if someone die he wont come at all :D because he will have to make new war bp , but the question is if it will make war funnier or not ?
it will bro, it definetly will.

Hello,

I deeply appreciate all the positive feedback that I have received. I must say that my intentions and thoughts for the server was way longer than I expected, but I can not presue the future. I gave Claeron the hand to manage the server but he failed to complete some tasks but fulfilled alot of them anyway therefore I dedicate appreciation to him aswell.

The reason why the server failed was not due to premium roses; the comptetion was too high and this was a risk from my side, but as you have been notified real life issues came in the way and messed things up even more. But I hope I will never lose my passion for OriginalTibia, so I will keep trying, to improve and to make it number 1.

I must say, that despite positive feedback, there will always be some negative, and I have spoken to trolls, haters and flamers, and I have said several times that if you do have a personal problem or a problem generally with me, private messaging me is possible or for a direct conversation for something deeper is also possible (if I have time).

I try to behave as polite as I can and I try to manage things the way they are supposed to be handled, professionally but above all, equally.

There is something that makes sick about all the postings, and that is degrading the server's potential to an extreme level, you generalize the server, me and my reputation over a bad start of a new server and consider this server to be less impressive than others, don't look at the name of a server and judge it, judge it by it's preformance. Making false assumptions and twisted stories about how this server could never make it as a lowrate is already proven false as I have already been hosting a couple lowrate servers before and have had a peak record of over 250 players.

I am willing, to grant the players wishes to start a highrate server, and to give the points paid to the server on the new server to the players who paid.

Fribben.

Tell us when Fribben ????????????????????????????? ur the best hoster broooooo don't give up ur passion to some faggets haters we want hajrate server in 1 week ploxxxxxxxxx

@Fribben
Im pretty sure you will succeed with your mid-rate project in 1-2 months when RealOTs are dead. Now you probably know exactly what needs to be done next time. As mentioned above, ppl enjoy waring at lvl 60-90. Atm you have two big competitors. Therefor you could spend your time testing out what works best for your server. What kind of exp rates, loot rates and shop system. Polls should always give you a bigger picture of what the majority really wants.

I know it takes time to read everything, and it's hard to find out what ppl really wants. My suggestion is that you discuss your server with the leaders of the bigger teams. As long as the bigger teams are happy to play, the popularity will get bigger. (Im not any leader of any bigger team, don't ask me :D)

Hello,

I deeply appreciate all the positive feedback that I have received. I must say that my intentions and thoughts for the server was way longer than I expected, but I can not presue the future. I gave Claeron the hand to manage the server but he failed to complete some tasks but fulfilled alot of them anyway therefore I dedicate appreciation to him aswell.

The reason why the server failed was not due to premium roses; the comptetion was too high and this was a risk from my side, but as you have been notified real life issues came in the way and messed things up even more. But I hope I will never lose my passion for OriginalTibia, so I will keep trying, to improve and to make it number 1.

I must say, that despite positive feedback, there will always be some negative, and I have spoken to trolls, haters and flamers, and I have said several times that if you do have a personal problem or a problem generally with me, private messaging me is possible or for a direct conversation for something deeper is also possible (if I have time).

I try to behave as polite as I can and I try to manage things the way they are supposed to be handled, professionally but above all, equally.

There is something that makes sick about all the postings, and that is degrading the server's potential to an extreme level, you generalize the server, me and my reputation over a bad start of a new server and consider this server to be less impressive than others, don't look at the name of a server and judge it, judge it by it's preformance. Making false assumptions and twisted stories about how this server could never make it as a lowrate is already proven false as I have already been hosting a couple lowrate servers before and have had a peak record of over 250 players.

I am willing, to grant the players wishes to start a highrate server, and to give the points paid to the server on the new server to the players who paid.

Fribben.

tumblr_inline_muboi2xEtW1s5jo86.gif

I want to hear suggestions on rates, regenation etc

Let's make this server abit more serious than the previous highrate so wars actually are more entertaining than cannon fodders comming back every second.

I'm thinking to make similar stages to the previous highrate (not medium rate) but slightly slower?

Give me thoughts & suggestions,

Fribben.

i think little faster than you said Oldschooler, but let other guys comment :)

8-20 40x
21-30 30x
31-50 20x
51-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-80 8x
81-90 5x
90+ 3x

Also change the paralyze on last edition (low rate) it takes 1500 mana its way to much. Take a look into burst arrows, on your low rate server I missed every hit with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back