• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

You do know you can use those rollback to dupe item/runes and money? Just like everyone did in the last original tibia. So rather then getting owned by the server,make use of it and use it to your own advantage. Its not as if your abusing anything that no one is aware of. Dont do that but i cant fix it,yeah right. Anywway people getting richer by every single crash.

Finally : ) gz Fribben !!!! never give up :p

17:02 New record: 200 players are logged in.

Hopefully I have fixed the problem now, stay tuned. The server will come up in about 15 minutes.

Humanity has sucessfully adapted to almost every climate on our globe, and people cannot learn to relog once in a while?

There are saves every 15 minutes. The main problem is that he has to figure out what causes the server to crash 1 times every 8h hour or so.

1 post count, already defending realots with such a high confident about the server, saying we deal no support and explains we have bugs, as you already noticed.. trolls here, state what bugs and why they think the server is what they say it is, but you are not only a trash talker, your more than pathetic, I don't even find words for how ashamed I would be if I would've sat in your position.

ONT: 21:11 New record: 207 players are logged in.

I'm very glad this server is suceeding and raising in players, thanks for everyone that still believes in OriginalTibia!

EDIT: 21:12 New record: 208 players are logged in.

Giant spiders invaded the drug store, therefore they are currently too fast, but they will run as normally after tomorrow's server save.

Only thing that sucks now is that MC is allowed :). I know it is hard to stop but having it allowed is still stupid imo.

10 minutes left to reach 69/67 , pffft
ah well, not the end of the world ^^

Please let my Vampire shield still be there :O! i made it to depot and refilled so it better still be in depot! :(

Nevalopo can confirm i looted a Vampire shield.

Back