• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

okey we wont make resets and all servers be like Faloria with 1 player average for 5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

this servers are made for fun if you want serious server and community go to Tibianic

Well, if you want to play for fun, why don't you fight with the levels and cash you got now instead of gaining new cash, items, levels then fight again..

your faloria argument is kind of off topic since that's an rpg/war server, or in my opinion a rpg server, wich got inactive becouse of ddosing etc, and we are in a highrated/warserver forum.. Im sure that if Amoaz would had reseted the faloria right after it got inactive people wouldnt have played it anyway. Maybe if he would reseted it now players would come, BUT Amoaz current plan is simply much more clever than reseting a server right when it's starting to get abit inactive. Proving the community that he won't close he's servers without fighting for them. And then when proven to be a serious hoster he will simply open a new server and even keep the old one to proove he's reliability.

I know this isn't a serious server like tibianic, or realots etc, but why spend more time on exping new levels just becouse the community gives up so easy, kinda sad tbh. I know some in this community love resets BUT i don't know why, maybe becouse of bad habits? or becouse of the fact that as fast as one server gets abit inactive people is starting to get worried becouse of old cases wich has proven when inactivity starts the servers usually close or resets becouse of groving inactivity. This would be called a bad circle that has it roots from hosters whos main goal is money, (hosters gain way more money in the begining of servers).

Yours, Bob

we need a gm who care less about players opinion and more about money so war players like me can have more fun on oldschool servers

I feel sad for most of you not knowing anything, the ignorance in this thread is higher than extreme.

People, if you are in obession of someone, as I said before, this is NOT a blog, start a blog and write your feelings there.

Fribben.

Ryan is the reason why there is so little servers to play. Just think how much more competition, servers and players there would be if ryan never played tibia.

Anyway just wanted to say Fribben is a beast for continuing with this server for so long. Shows that if you stick with something and continue to expand it, you will eventually get something unique. So yeah, just wanted to give him a shoutout for sticking with something for a long period of time, because most people would have given up. In this old version of a game, providing a free gaming oppurnity for a mostly toxic enviornment will not be around forever.

Tibianic OT also had a bad time, there was also like 10 ppls online for some days/weeks! Now look online players, everyday 180 players online and thats only cause of loyal players and a rly good Hoster, NOT because of yguys like you...

Go to hell or play tibia 9.2834723984 idiots

Tibianic OT also had a bad time, there was also like 10 ppls online for some days/weeks! Now look online players, everyday 180 players online and thats only cause of loyal players and a rly good Hoster, NOT because of yguys like you...

Go to hell or play tibia 9.2834723984 idiots

tibia 10.1*

If u don't wanna reset lowrate then do it on hr, 3 ppl online atm + any other servers atm :/

Back