• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was making gfb for almost whole day, now when i go exp big lag appears and i can't even heal. YOU ARE DEAD!
But there won't be any rollbacks, cause ofc ppl have time and can spend another f*****g day on making runes... First buy dedic or sth, then try host server

Im going to try euphora.org instead of this

Server is oonline, the new monster-ddos patch worked fine. Nobody died because of the attacks, thanks for all the comments we will work continue developing ways to avoid such issues.

lol, check my deathlist I died by DDoS. it is not working

nobs cry about dead on orshabal ots so sad

Not everyone have 16h a day to spend playing games. While a couple of hours lost might not seems much for you or other hardcore peeps...for some of us,its a lot.

I understand its not an easy fix and those people should just play another ot but for the sake of it just dont try to look all tough and immature. Losing time aint fun. GM said it was fix so im sure many people actually did go and pg their ass off with the little supply they made this week between works,school gf and family. Now they're losing it...no thats not fun and i can understand their hate comments.

can you put real-war online aswell??????
10-20 players more wont affect on original tibia

Like my post if you want war ot so fribben can see!

Put on ur war server instead man, u can obviously not host this ot properly

Put on ur war server instead man, u can obviously not host this ot properly

dealing in one time with such a ddos aint easy.. only if your rich or willing to spend alot in a ot project.
if even tibianic has the biggest problems today dealing with it then, im not suprised original is getting shut down time to time by the ddos atks. we all know iryont atm has the best protection for ddos, its just a matter of time (i hope) until fribbe updates his security so that hes also atleast for 90% secured against ddos. (cause 100% isn't possible we noticed today)

Heavy ddos attacks keeping the server down first for 12~ hours on Friday night then another 12~ on Saturday night. First thing I see when I login on Sunday morning is "New record! 200 players online!" just that describes how good this server is. Population increasing even after this massive amounts of ddos attacks. Keep it up and running!

yo you have to fix something fribben. after the ddos atk ican't loggin anymore it says pass/acc incorrect. but on site i can loggin...

- - - Updated - - -

whats with your host man.... i have step laggs all the time even without ddos...? and you host it in germany and i live in the netherlands...

have step laggs all the time even without ddos...? and you host it in germany and i live in the netherlands...

for me works good, if u have problems try WTFast this program help me alot when i had lags.

We need good enemies there because there is 200 ppl online but 95% are totaly retarded in pvp, "polacks" like turiels etc cant use bots so they cant fight... I hope something good will join because i dont want to fight with retarded mages and shity paladins....

You kidding? your team is shit and with zaowan and red de niro in our team we smash you every time in every server. Dont act that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back