• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you count the last 3 days only it's probably accurate, but if you count since it first came up it's not.

ok, fair enough but that is not looking good at all considering it has only been up like 6 days or whatever :/

how can it be back offline when it wasn't even online? o_o
Btw guys i'm from 2034 and we're still waiting for OriginalTibia to come up.

damnnn you know tibia is dying when people Try harder to not let other people play than people try to let you play

If u will wait till death to play there, its ur choice. But to me tibia is made for people, not people are made for playing tibia so I will rather wait for server which bring me more fun than offline 22h/day server. My list of deaths is biggest i've ever had I guess and I died by my fault maybe 2 times...

it doens't matter which ot it is. Ryan ddosses every oldskool ot. so gl finding a new one. if it gets alot of players it will get attacked.

We are around 120 euro short for the DDoS protection, if anyone is intrested in contributing I'll make you some special offers. Contact me through PM.

I'll say it again, I won't give up :)

will these special offers be disclosed to the public ?

surely no infinite sd etc i'd hope lol

Will most likely equal to more premium points than they would receive normally.

120 euro

How do we know you're not bullshitting us, and go party for these cash?:c
Also you should've been thinking about protection before launching, it's quite popular to DDoS in todays tibia community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back