• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the client, unpacked and then my AVG antivirus found an infection or a virus in the client, LOL.

Don't play if you don't trust it, the client is totally harmless and if you have any doubts about it, you should educate yourself before commenting. The reason behind the "alerts" is due to the client being encrypted.

Fribben.

Don't play if you don't trust it, the client is totally harmless and if you have any doubts about it, you should educate yourself before commenting. The reason behind the "alerts" is due to the client being encrypted.

Fribben.
hey fag make that i can tp with pots, fast

Nobody cares about Tibianic here, you'd better stop talking about it.

Fribben will you add some npc to sell dsm and other items?

Rashid will be added. This will be available for all players and he will be located in Darashia beside npc Miria, hopefully he will show up next serversave.

Fribben.

And I did do something, I made the possiblity to get Diamond account to reduce the frags. If you feel like not donating money to support the server, you can try buying one in trade, there's nothing more I can say.

Haven't you stated that the Diamond account won't have a huge advantage? In my view the discrepancy between Prem and Diamond Accs is game breaking, in terms of the fragtime.

@Peonso : It's not possible to cancel tasks. Spellbook will be fixed and exevo pan is intentional.

Fribben.

@Fribben
I don't want to cancel the task, I killed 200 rotworms and got no reward. What should I say to the NPC? I can be at 2 tasks at the same time?
"22:46 Noxus: You haven't finished previous cyclops, rotworms tasks. Come back when you do it."

@Fribben
I don't want to cancel the task, I killed 200 rotworms and got no reward. What should I say to the NPC? I can be at 2 tasks at the same time?
"22:46 Noxus: You haven't finished previous cyclops, rotworms tasks. Come back when you do it."
just say rotworm and he'll reward you

Not working here also.
Code:
22:08 Peonso: hi
22:08 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:08 Peonso: no
22:09 Peonso: reward
22:09 Peonso: rotworm
22:09 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:09 Peonso: hi
22:09 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:09 Peonso: yes
22:09 Peonso: task
22:09 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires,necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?
22:09 Peonso: no
22:09 Noxus: I don't understand. Can you repeat?
22:09 Peonso: no
22:09 Peonso: bye
22:09 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:09 Peonso: hi
22:09 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:09 Peonso: rward
22:09 Peonso: end task
22:09 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires,necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?
22:09 Peonso: bye
22:10 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.

yeaaah buddy!! New record: 315 players are logged in.

It belongs to house 'Thanah I c'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 91000 gold coins.
house prices so fucked up ^^ this house have like 25sqm

Best npc ever.

Code:
22:52 Alma Marcela: leave task
22:52 Noxus: You haven't killed enough cyclops yet. You need [500] kills left.
22:52 Alma Marcela: cancel
22:52 Noxus: Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?
22:52 Alma Marcela: yes
22:52 Noxus: I don't understand. Can you repeat?
22:52 Alma Marcela: sure
22:52 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.

... then she gave up

22:52 Peonso: hi
22:52 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:52 Peonso: cancel task
22:53 Noxus: You haven't killed enough cyclops, rotworms yet. You need [381] kills left.
22:53 Peonso: cancel
22:53 Noxus: Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?
22:53 Peonso: yes
22:53 Noxus: I don't understand. Can you repeat?
22:53 Peonso: cancel
22:53 Noxus: Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?
22:53 Peonso: cyclops
22:53 Noxus: Let it be! cyclops task has been canceled.
22:53 Peonso: rewards
22:53 Peonso: rotworms
22:53 Peonso: bye
22:53 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:53 Peonso: hi
22:53 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:53 Peonso: rotworms
22:53 Sorczinha: utani gran hur
22:53 Peonso: task
22:53 Noxus: Congratulations so you've got killed rotworms! and passed the task. Here is your reward.
22:53 Peonso: task
22:53 Noxus: Here you can find the available tasks: warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires, necromancers,rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders
22:53 Peonso: dragon
22:53 Noxus: I don't understand. Can you repeat?
22:53 Peonso: dragons
22:53 Noxus: Alright then.. you have to kill [1000] dragons. Good luck!
22:54 Peonso: bye
22:54 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:54 Peonso: bye

Send this script to me via MP and I will fix it for you. At least came up with something better.

This line is confusing "22:53 Noxus: Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?", everybody just read the end and anwser to that. Why the hell he ask 2 questions if I can only anwser one?

Beside the headache this NPC gave me, and the guys killing me at desert quest, and some other guys stealing my lootbag, having a great time at the server.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with the script, you're just not reading what the NPC is telling you. It clearly says
Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?
Then you should answer "rotworms" or whatever the task is called.

And the script is re-written, now once you say tasks and you finished your tasks, you don't have to get your reward by saying "rotworms", you just say tasks and he immedietely gives you it.

I didn't see any faulties from the script in that dialogue.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back