• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Fribben for posting this 2 pictures. Both players are now hunted for enjoying a server that isnt enjoyable for war players

Some dear players supporting the server.

2uqyur9.jpg

1dzqts.jpg

Fribben.

fribben all time u making stupid changes like lower frag, higher mana for ue, making pz in boats who give fuck about it?
u should take care about ppl who using aimbot and fix this client finally
Yes fribben you make stupid changes people use everbot for aim and you still you cant fix it.
Change ue for 800 thanks

There's a spanish punio (Mister M?) and a polish punio. How 'bout we get rid of all them?

Holidays just started stop crying about ot and wasting your time. THANKS BYE.

I cant play because i cant make more frags when im unbanned i will kill all RPGs who destroyed my war feelings

when i get unbanned i will also kill all rpgs, they are destroying war on this server. toxic players

what is that fucking screenshots im asking, make screenshots and movies from wars not from killing monsters on highrate wtf
Stop using our war movies to advertise your server, make your own rpg movies from hunting monsters and use it.
im very dissaspointed fribben.

OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP | STATUS: ON

Great battles - banning for pk and comment unknow reason, Gm helping his own team

I gave you over 2 chances to improve and stop using bot because I felt bad for you, but you can't play without bot which lead to your banishment, why would I interfere in anything? I don't know you nor do I have any interest doing anything now, when everybody knows that I'm not interfering in wars. Some of your teammates were even automaticly banished.

Fribben.

Delete war movies to advertise. This server is pure RPG bullshit, maybe make some movies of desert quest

Another supporter of the server.

o9g3uq.png

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back