• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
well fribben was fun while it lasted;p hope to see some other fun server from you in the future!

mex team also kicked by "ender team"

we own this server
btw next time please for other team then mex team ... they always run away and hiding somewjhere like wasps or demona ... but they love runing to kazo

between 2.5 week of playing u won maybe 2-3 days max, the rest was won by us so pls w/e u say try to use brain.

between 2.5 week of playing u won maybe 2-3 days max, the rest was won by us so pls w/e u say try to use brain.
if you even had a clue against what for random team you fought hahah. 2,5 week;p? don't exegerate to much;p

if you even had a clue against what for random team you fought hahah. 2,5 week;p? don't exegerate to much;p
you would always like to have best team with best players so u can just follow them, win and troll enemies even trough u did nothing special and was easy for u ? this time u had bigger challenge by having noobs in team and u showed u cant do anything else on vent except complaining but i dont blame u for loosing its truth u had the biggest retards in team i still wonder why u keep them there, biggest trash ever, kicked from our team so u took them, kick this trash that can only insult and spam privs in game 24/7. examples of them is koval ender nuriza and biggest looser and thief ufc fighter.

mex your tibia is your all life and u still noob ... when i saw your picture then i understood why tibia is your all life , your team should change leader or should kick u cause u are fucking scared pussy who can sneake me in 8 ppl or run away on battle and crying that we are more for exapmle 6x7 and u crying all the time ... when we are 4v8 we dont give a fuck and we fight with u like normal ppl who are not scared that they will die on highrate ots... we always have to run for u .. u never fight offensive always fucking run like scared pig , so leave ur team and let someone else be leader cause u suck so much

offense4life

Mex is good player, pvp is not on higrate. If you see cams on Mex tibianic I can say he is best pvp.

he's face is worst then spidi face... i thought that spidi got the worst face I have ever seen but now i change my mind
probably he will jerk off all his boring life ;// no girls no party no friends just tibia .... holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back