• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
mex your tibia is your all life and u still noob ... when i saw your picture then i understood why tibia is your all life , your team should change leader or should kick u cause u are fucking scared pussy who can sneake me in 8 ppl or run away on battle and crying that we are more for exapmle 6x7 and u crying all the time ... when we are 4v8 we dont give a fuck and we fight with u like normal ppl who are not scared that they will die on highrate ots... we always have to run for u .. u never fight offensive always fucking run like scared pig , so leave ur team and let someone else be leader cause u suck so much

offense4life

most time on this original u outnumbered us by recruting ppl 24/7 teaming up with other teams just to beat us but still u failed so hard even after mass recruit you owned us maybe once then another day u kept loosing hardly back. And i dont see anything wrong in playing safe killing u one by one untill we are same ammount so we can finally own u on open field. I dont know what world are u living in but the only looser is you. And please shut up hipocrite because its not even funny just sad to see ur posts after your behaviour on this edition. Your stupid polacks cried on trade 24/7 we are taking randoms but we had not even 1 single random taken to team and ppl asked us several times if they can join even u on new char tried to join us haha what a looser. This weekend me or xilibris might make video of this edition to show how hard u have been slaughered this time.

he's face is worst then spidi face... i thought that spidi got the worst face I have ever seen but now i change my mind
probably he will jerk off all his boring life ;// no girls no party no friends just tibia .... holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttt

and its funny to see you running to excuses connected to rl life it just proves you are out of arguments. Just cut this bushit, admit to your loose and leave this thread.
Me and my team played just for fun, we didnt speak to your team as much as u spammed us on privates every time u lost or you somehow luckily won. If your real life is so pro why do u spam others in game when u loose or u win? It seems that lost/won action is so important for you.
Im glad this time we kicked ur ass hardly on original so ego players from your team couldnt feed their egos.
Your team is really annoying to fight againts because its most time private wars from you. Good for me that this time i used to play on several characters and for most time u had no idea what char i was playing so i could avoid looking at your retarded team comments on private to me.

Last edited:
he's face is worst then spidi face... i thought that spidi got the worst face I have ever seen but now i change my mind
probably he will jerk off all his boring life ;// no girls no party no friends just tibia .... holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttt
pic or didnt happen.
maybe you show us you with your girls?

if he will post one selfie here i will add 5pics with my girlfriends its no problem for me.. but for him i think is very very big problem

when someone is runing to rl life, "show ur photo" etc after he dont have many arguments its sick

Ender You are not even 1/10 pvp of mex but u still the louder on of ur team Zordon is 5x better than u and hes not spaming us

ghaagagag small dick lol u dont even touch pussy so just stop
i was fighting with mex on warloria 4 weeks ago and i won like 7/2 ? so please... he just can run away thats it and u are fallow him like noob .goo mucha call your all team to sneak me cause im so low and u need for me 7 ppl not jsut 2

same old conversations in these oldschool threads "i'm better than you!" "no you're not!" "small dick!" "no u"

ond +1 u know something about CIVERA?

tell me when im wrong? Ender, Zordon they were using aimbot on some ots like 1 year ago? aaaaah, yes they was

ond +1 u know something about CIVERA?

tell me when im wrong? Ender, Zordon they were using aimbot on some ots like 1 year ago? aaaaah, yes they was

I do not know anything about that

ghaagagag small dick lol u dont even touch pussy so just stop
i was fighting with mex on warloria 4 weeks ago and i won like 7/2 ? so please... he just can run away thats it and u are fallow him like noob .goo mucha call your all team to sneak me cause im so low and u need for me 7 ppl not jsut 2
o m g whaaaaaaaaaat a dissgusting kid. again same question what world are u living in? i would eat 3 enders in one time if u really want to know.
I do not know anything about that
unfortunetely you are right

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/eVhVa/slepy.jpg

mex XD
SLEPY BORSUK

AHHAHAHAHAHAA KURWA , usun to kurwa bo mi znowu kompa wyjebie

mex co ty tam masz na mordzie po prawej ? to wejscie do tej tomby gdzie te czarne smoly są na ankrahmun ?

jebany brzydki uszaty z czyms czarnym na mordzie CWEEEEL

very smart to laugh at someones pic on public forum not even sharing your own photo when there is a possibility that u look 20x worse

still whanna talk who looks better ? u fucking ugly as fuck bitch ? your mother can just imagine to have son so pretty like me but she have fat blind with big ears and somthing black on face scared child

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back