• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
ja pierdole everyone will be 100 and i will still be hunting faking rotworms fak fak fak kurwa mac i have alot of studies and on top of that i got a job after school so fak this fakkkkkkkkk this seriously fribben skurwysyn wiepierdalaj

Just try to keep in mind that the server is going to be 7.4 and not 7.72.

if he says that he cant open it before sunday why do you guys keep spamming like retards? go party or something in the weekend instead of spamming him to open it earlier which wont even happend how much you even spam.

Im back into league of legends, elo reset guys ;d

I will make that you lose average 350% experience each death at level 90 and with blessings around 180%

And with a higher loot chance, wars should be balanced.

Fribben.

have the same rates as this version had.
Those death losses seems abit extreme one might think you have taken advice from daniel "det är lungt jag köper ny char iaf" blom (<3)

yea to high death losses without bless, I think nobody will even buy bless

np will come some donation "bless woodenstake shit" destroying this probably =(
Anyway looking forward playing this server fribben!

Its pointless to buy bless then, on a normal server without bless you lose 3 lvl and with blessing less than 1 lvl. Do you see the difference? Death lose should depends from what level.

Its pointless to buy bless then, on a normal server without bless you lose 3 lvl and with blessing less than 1 lvl. Do you see the difference? Death lose should depends from what level.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

proooooobably most of u will spend more time on writing here on forum than even playing on the server when it comes online.

what will the donations be fribbish?

Will be as OriginalTibia hr's editions, some modifications might happen, though but nothing spectacular.

Less than 2 days until the start - make sure you register at http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

EDIT: Why would it be invain to buy blessings? it reduces more than 170% loss, also blessings are part of the game, which makes war more interesting.

Fribben.

I suppose bless will cost 50k right? With 50k u can make miracle, shitloads of gfb/sds thats why I think nobody will buy bless it aint worth it, unless you have 1kk in dp

what is the Point if bless loss is less than 100%? its a fucking highrate not tibianic lowrate, it will be really easy to get cash aswell, fribben your ideas is Always the best dont let this noobs complain, i see you guys wanna play Another warloria server, what is the different between originaltibia and a war ot if the deathloss will be Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back