• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes crazy ass orsha is high-rate. This is mid-rate. So don't talk about my exping or skill. Iäm talking about the server in general. 100% sure I'm a better overall Tibia player than you, especially in PVP.

yes, random ass guy who thinks this is a low rate, i'm sure your better than i am in pvp, since you must have such experience at many servers

lol

yes, random ass guy who thinks this is a low rate, i'm sure your better than i am in pvp, since you must have such experience at many servers

lol
Yes, the brains in judging a random guy on a forum where he may, or may not be unknown is a really good basis for judging his skills in Tibia.

I have knowledge from several OT's but mainly REAL TIBA 7.4 and other clients. You people have played so much OT's you think you're getting good at it. Jesus

Yes, the brains in judging a random guy on a forum where he may, or may not be unknown is a really good basis for judging his skills in Tibia.

I have knowledge from several OT's but mainly REAL TIBA 7.4 and other clients. You people have played so much OT's you think you're getting good at it. Jesus

Every single person on this thread laughing at you.

You mean you and your friends? Even monkeys can laugh.

got small laggs that I never experienced on any other original, what's up? :/

fribben how long is red skull and why ban for frags is 7 days?( it was 3 days before)

Hmm I don't see any houses available that's why I am asking

Must be bugged but you can check doors and check wich houses are avaiables

Ye... but !buyhouse is not working :p There should be some other way probably cuz I see ppl already have houses :p

It's a great server. A lot of players still. Perfect exprate imo. You can rpg even though it will be lots of wars.

nice server indeed:D just wondering if you will update your host ? atm the higher lvl i get the more step laggs i am starting to feel. more of my team have this i am afraid:(

And are you about to update custom spawns/cities? i think good mapped spawns/cities could give extra fun to the server.

nice server indeed:D just wondering if you will update your host ? atm the higher lvl i get the more step laggs i am starting to feel. more of my team have this i am afraid:(

And are you about to update custom spawns/cities? i think good mapped spawns/cities could give extra fun to the server.

i feel it aswell, tomb should be a bit boosted or smth and it will be nice

Today incredible lags. Host is bad ;/... How to war when its hard to killing monsters?

Fraaaaags !! 5-6 action per day and 24h frag its too much. Most of my team its banishment by unjustifed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back