• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is a few problems with the network, please be patient.

The server did not re-roll, anyone who died has their corpse online. You can message GM Claeron incase you want assistance.

Fribben.

please don't do exp boost this weekend.. don't do it at all. we got boosted tombs already. it will just result in lvl 120s wars And the wars on the current lvls are fine and more fun. Never change a winning team;) so keep it like it is.

But its good to see you doing active events/updates. Maby keep polls about the updates/events you do?
what about a custom spawn?
custom items? maby just "thief" some idea's of tibianic their custom items?

Fribben could you perhaps restore minotaur tower in darashia to it's 7.4 state? In rooms that once was 5 monsters there are 2. In almost all rooms. The exp there is now so useless the only viable place is tombs, forcing lvls 40s to hunt there and die every 2 lvls they get, hell even lvl 60s die there all the time.

Just do the exp boost on sunday alone. Otherwise people who have the ability to play during the weekend will get to high!

well im off til u fix that damn mino spawn. I died 3x in tombs now, being lvl 40. And I'm not alone in that either. I'm not going d guards on a freaking highrate either

Hahaha, no offense but maybe start using your brain? Mino tower isnt the only one place you can hunt at low lvl.

Exp boost is activated!

Fribben.

Last edited:
Are there any plans for a reset on a low rate? This one is really nice for wars and I extremely enjoy the game (gratz!) but would be good to have some long term server to rpg also ;)

Are there any plans for a reset on a low rate? This one is really nice for wars and I extremely enjoy the game (gratz!) but would be good to have some long term server to rpg also ;)

I would actually play some kind of lowrate aswell, I suspect most of us oldschoolers have only been playing highrates the last months

Original Tibia "Trailer"!

Good movie, but a bit long breaks from pics to action again. The end was also a bit fast to actually recognize what was happening at all. Overall, good movie. Keep going on :)

Good movie, but a bit long breaks from pics to action again. The end was also a bit fast to actually recognize what was happening at all. Overall, good movie. Keep going on :)

appreciate the feedback

the end wasn't supposed to be recognizable though, it was some sort of ironical reply to everyone who call me ue combo kid

Unplayable ;( , why its so laggy atm ? Where server is hosted ? Anyone using wtfast its some better ?? I got 60-80 ping , and cant play here

Im login in tibianic = running like god
Login on warloria = running like god
login original = step lag step lag step lag

I bought wtfast = still step lags every servers netherland, germany

Fribben fix it ;|

no, its better to open lowrate original for say so he can pk for one week on minotaours , desert quest and make boat traps.

fk tibianic if i go back there it is to kill a few more 100's in boat traps, it was easier killing 100's on tibianic than 40's on original, only rpg fags there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back