• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 [HR] | RUNES IN SHOP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well u surely are stupid! U imagine things in your dreams and then u come here and write shit instead of doing something useful. U say that I stated this before, i didnt state it here, i wrote u a PM cause u blocked the post. U said that i demanded for u to change dates before and u did... this is bullshit i never told u to postpone a launch because i always wanted to play as fast as possible.

AND ABOUT THE NOT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS SHIT, THAT MANY MUSLIMS PLAY OT, WHEN U CONSIDER THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND THE COUNTRIES WHICH PLAY THE MOST (TIBIA) ITS NOT MUSLIM COUNTRIES....STUPID PEOPLE

Exp seems fine for me , low rates is what this serv needs so u wont run as 120 few hours after server starts.

So? shortcut Demona and 120+ 1x, is a pvp e server nobody cares of exp
Shortcut Demona might be implemented, we will see how it plays out. 1x as end stage will most likely not happen, not to mention the high deathloss + no blessings again which will certainly make sure people cap 120 as a maximum.

5.jpg

SERVER GOES ONLINE IN 4 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER TODAY AND ANTICIPATE ONE OF THE GREATEST BATTLEGROUNDS OF THE REMAINING YEAR OF 2017!!!!!

Fribben.

Make shortcut on rope spot demona, so you need to run at least while, also add some custom spawns

Very much seing forward to this ot! I have a question though! I always prefer hunting as a group, but in many shit ots its always much more exp-effective to hunt alone.
Is the shared exp only shared or will there be any kind of bonus if you hunt in a team to boost the teamhunting which otherwise is almost nonexistent? If not, you should consider it to make the server more fun!

Well u surely are stupid! U imagine things in your dreams and then u come here and write shit instead of doing something useful. U say that I stated this before, i didnt state it here, i wrote u a PM cause u blocked the post. U said that i demanded for u to change dates before and u did... this is bullshit i never told u to postpone a launch because i always wanted to play as fast as possible.

AND ABOUT THE NOT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS SHIT, THAT MANY MUSLIMS PLAY OT, WHEN U CONSIDER THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND THE COUNTRIES WHICH PLAY THE MOST (TIBIA) ITS NOT MUSLIM COUNTRIES....STUPID PEOPLE
Yeah im not gonna waste my time and play it maniacally he will see on day of christmas 2 ppl online him and his terrorist family

Make shortcut on rope spot demona, so you need to run at least while, also add some custom spawns

I don't know if you played on the 8.0 version, but on that we had a shortcut which you still had to walk, that is what I was thinking here as well. It would greatly make everyone in danger when hunting if they are marked by a certain guild. Since we offer a PvP atmosphere, we feel that is essential to bring, but we will see how it plays out and I will notify if we will shortcut it before the start.

ill give this a try, a little sad to see the task booster tho

What is wrong with the task booster?

Very much seing forward to this ot! I have a question though! I always prefer hunting as a group, but in many shit ots its always much more exp-effective to hunt alone.
Is the shared exp only shared or will there be any kind of bonus if you hunt in a team to boost the teamhunting which otherwise is almost nonexistent? If not, you should consider it to make the server more fun!

Haha "shitots". I get you though, and we do and probably always offered a bonus for people participating in shared party other than the divided exp, you will get a bonus as well.

Yeah im not gonna waste my time and play it maniacally he will see on day of christmas 2 ppl online him and his terrorist family

Or you can just provide me your characters name and I can make sure you will never play OriginalTibia again.

SERVER STARTS IN 74 HOURS ( 3 days ) - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!!!!!!!!

22%20(1).jpg

Do you want Demona shortcutted? state your opinion now and we will review it!

Fribben.

I am playing alone if anyone is friendly and want to team or add me to their team just pm me

I think demona should not have shortcut... It's already shortcut enough with rope character imo.

And for the exp I guess if you add task it would be ok

I agree with my boy simon. It'll just trigger people to bot up more sds. ey ey ey ey ey bro farm sds farmmmmmm then we go demona, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

anyhow i'll be playing

ye, this shortcut is for really evo ots, better to leave this idea of shortcut :).

What is wrong with the task booster?

Fribben.

its gonna be really OP the players with task booster will be far above the people who choose not to donate. It's really not as simple as 50 trolls instead of 100 because of the large gold rewards. It's effectiveness will snowball and increase drastically as task rewards grow in reward pushing the haves further and further from the have nots. This with the exp boost from gold account or what not will definitely make it impossible for people to be on top without donating.

Last edited:
I think demona should not have shortcut... It's already shortcut enough with rope character imo.

And for the exp I guess if you add task it would be ok

We will probably not add exp in tasks, but we are going to monitor the server and see how it plays out and can make drastic changes (proper) that will be aligned with what the community wants.

I agree with my boy simon. It'll just trigger people to bot up more sds. ey ey ey ey ey bro farm sds farmmmmmm then we go demona, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

anyhow i'll be playing

You will most likely not find a single botter that is farming runes, since we have high loot + runes in shop, it would not be that smart of an idea, especially with the regeneration we offer.

ye, this shortcut is for really evo ots, better to leave this idea of shortcut :).

Evo ots? Not really, it's still a path to walk to it, Demona is no longer a secret, it's just a burden if people abuse it. And we've seen abuse with that with people who logs out 2 characters each pathway, so when 2 dies, 2 other logs in, making it almost impossible to sneak top levels thus making the unnatural gap I was talking about.

Isnt the mana regen quite low for what you consider a lowrate?

I suppose you mean quite low for what I consider a highrate? If we would not have runes in shop, I think it would be more fair to call it a midrate, but since we offer runes in shop and high loot rate, I think it would only make it balanced, feel free to debate this if you disagree with my opinion.

its gonna be really OP the players with task booster will be far above the people who choose not to donate. It's really not as simple as 50 trolls instead of 100 because of the large gold rewards. It's effectiveness will snowball and increase drastically as task rewards grow in reward pushing the haves further and further from the have nots. This with the exp boost from gold account or what not will definitely make it impossible for people to be on top without donating.

That's not true though, the loot rate is high enough and people will benefit more by hunting than tasking, tasking is simply a bonus to the hunt, nothing more nothing less. And what exp difference does a golden account get? They get 10% more exp, that's not even a significant difference. People can be top without donating without a single doubt, and it would not even be any challenge for them to climb to the top without donating either.

SERVER IS STARTING IN 49 HOURS 10 MINUTES - THAT IS IN EXACTLY 2 DAYYYYYYYYYYS - STILL HAVE NOT REGISTERED? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? - SIGN UP NOW!

10.jpg

Fribben.

That's not true though, the loot rate is high enough and people will benefit more by hunting than tasking, tasking is simply a bonus to the hunt, nothing more nothing less. And what exp difference does a golden account get? They get 10% more exp, that's not even a significant difference. People can be top without donating without a single doubt, and it would not even be any challenge for them to climb to the top without donating either.

Fribben.

We will definitely have to agree to disagree on this, task boost + golden account will certainly make a huge difference. Especially when (for example) 200 (100 for boosted players) rots is a staggering 15k! All the tasks give insanely high rewards.
I'll still give it a try though. 100% all the top players will have these two boosts. Also, saying 10% isn't anything is very misleading because it is. off every 100 exp you get 10 extra after 1000 you get 100 after 100,000 you get 10,000 this is a LOT when you get to higher levels.
Like I said I'll still play but don't pretend people can be competitive without these two donations

Can only login with Original tibia client or with normal client as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back