• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 [HR] | RUNES IN SHOP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with You.
Its almost 2018, people don't really want to spend time and exp for days cuz its waste of time. Lets be honest, 90% of people who play tibia 7.4-8.0 are 21+years old. Nobody have time to exp, play seriously etc.
Every1 just want to fight, this game is all about fighting.

This is it!
I am 27 years old now and you know I really don't have time to exp in this game, that why I prefer play LOL or epvp war(realistic) instead of "normal" tibia servers.
Ots should have maximum lvl, the reason is easy - people leave servers because kids play all the day and there is no chance to fight with them.. Of course when you die you need to spend some time to get money for supplies or spend your real money.

According to the post of a guy who said that someone doesn't know tibia. Well every pvp tibia server end in the same way - war (if you want rpg then go to non pvp).
I play tibia for 14 years and when I was kid, I spend 1 year to fight in the war and srsly right now If I have to exp more than 1 day then I delete the game. BTW 1 day is still a lot of time and for this reason, I play "normal" servers only 2-4 days in a month!
I want to back from my work and play for 1-2h(fight instead of exp on the same f***ing tomb again and again).

So please make ots when you can do max 120lvl and time to exp from 1 to 120 is 2h.
If you need money then please add donations - better wand, better armor or whatever.

Arcy

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Lucas.
The problem is that Fribben is not listening to people. Thats why We played Eloth server and We had a great war there for 2 months, because @GOD Wille was listening to community and war teams.

I kinda understand Fribben tho, he wants to do this his way but lets be honest, every1 has work, wife/gf, kids or whatever.
I don't care if GOD Wille/Fribben or any other guy will make money on his server. All I want to do is fight on server without lags, crashes, bugs etc.

Mana regeneration was not an issue and the stages was not an issue, simply the client was. If people were more interested we would see a higher record online at start and people would slowly leave if it was problem with the rates, but 200 is not acceptable for most people and that was an issue and led to a bandwagon of "deadot" spammers and killing every possible level 20.

We might go 8.0 next year, maybe not. This server will remain online for quite some time though.

I agree with Lucas.
The problem is that Fribben is not listening to people. Thats why We played Eloth server and We had a great war there for 2 months, because @GOD Wille was listening to community and war teams.

I kinda understand Fribben tho, he wants to do this his way but lets be honest, every1 has work, wife/gf, kids or whatever.
I don't care if GOD Wille/Fribben or any other guy will make money on his server. All I want to do is fight on server without lags, crashes, bugs etc.

Stop discussing that cancerous hoster and that cancerous server on my thread.

Fribben.

Enough. It is waste of my time, money and energy for those "oldschools servers" do what you want bye.

Mana regeneration was not an issue and the stages was not an issue, simply the client was. If people were more interested we would see a higher record online at start and people would slowly leave if it was problem with the rates, but 200 is not acceptable for most people and that was an issue and led to a bandwagon of "deadot" spammers and killing every possible level 20.

We might go 8.0 next year, maybe not. This server will remain online for quite some time though.

Stop discussing that cancerous hoster and that cancerous server on my thread.

Fribben.
100% truth. But that concludes that launch date was the issue.
Try another date and don't host 8.0. That community makes me want to delete the internet.

I am sorry to say to those in this debate the following......

If every player kills a rotworm and gets 1 exp or 1,0000 The value of the exp is the same.

This means that value is only gained by effort. However tibia is a limited system.

The less given to a player for time spent means the more content the server owner can give you inside that game world.

The relation to EARNING and slow rates is simply an ability for things to have VALUE and not everyone has everything.

Understand that if the rates are higher because you have LESS TIME.... the kids who have MORE TIME.... will always HAVE MORE....

As a very old and wise server developer I understand these things very well and must say that nothing that is easily earned will ever have value, because everyone will have it and probably more of it than you will have.

The faster you get everything and fight everything the less CONTENT the server has....

If you want to PVP only because you do not have "time" then you should seek to play servers where you just log in and PVP.

You are the types to move to a country with PERFECT laws and DEMAND change when that CHANGE would ruin it and exist in other countries.

Try to understand all you seek to do with such proposals is destroy beauty :/

-- Death

For me this server has so lower rates and lower mana regen, if Fribben would create something like Waropolis but with lower rates from 100-120~ lvl it would be awesome and people would like to play here, now we see dead ots after one or two days.
If people want to play low mid rate then will always choose medivia pendulum because its the best ots in that type for 7.4.
High rate ots 7.4 without bugs for crazy wars - this is what the community needs atm.

For me this server has so lower rates and lower mana regen

BRO, u have 15-20k for 100-150 mobs in task , and ROH is 2k at djin , it regens like 20 mana per 1 sec with promotion which cost funny 10k ? U re kidding me, regeneration is not an issue on this server.

if Fribben would create something like Waropolis but with lower rates from 100-120~ lvl it would be awesome.
Personally i dont enjoy highrates so much, cuz im tired of spaming sds on 120 lvls, more if there is rightclick on serv and u can't trap anyone.

, now we see dead ots after one or two days.
If people want to play low mid rate then will always choose medivia pendulum because its the best ots in that type for 7.4.
High rate ots 7.4 without bugs for crazy wars - this is what the community needs atm.

Ye, becouse starting date was preety bad. Don't compare Medivia pendulum rates to Orginal rates bro xD the exp,loot is way higher so its more likely Mid-Highrate here.

waht i can say is taht you made a hard servr to exp at the beginning with high frag system, all hlvls had many unjusts and was random pking low levels thats why people give up.
next time tierh make highrate with high frags or medium rate with lower frags (also remember that medium rate dont need2x regen like medivia legacy, should have been 5-6x)

waht i can say is taht you made a hard servr to exp at the beginning with high frag system, all hlvls had many unjusts and was random pking low levels thats why people give up.
next time tierh make highrate with high frags or medium rate with lower frags (also remember that medium rate dont need2x regen like medivia legacy, should have been 5-6x)
I left rook went out with sorcerer got morning stair said fuck that went to wasps fighting 1v1 and they hit 5-10 I said fuck this ots XD

I left rook went out with sorcerer got morning stair said fuck that went to wasps fighting 1v1 and they hit 5-10 I said fuck this ots XD
I mean if I get to lvl 8 in matter of seconds you may actionally some effort to make sure player has starting equipment otherwise what are you trying to do. + when I logged in that was on second day there was 20 online Im hardly gona exiva somebody through whole map they logout and what exiva another

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if I get to lvl 8 in matter of seconds you may actionally some effort to make sure player has starting equipment otherwise what are you trying to do. + when I logged in that was on second day there was 20 online Im hardly gona exiva somebody through whole map they logout and what exiva another
totally agree

note to all hgihrate hosters that think their servers do not las long and later lower the rates

check how this server went from 200 to 0 players in less than a week for making midrate with low regen, no free equip
next time, stick with highrates, atleast we will have fun ;)

Have a good christmas

i
totally agree

note to all hgihrate hosters that think their servers do not las long and later lower the rates

check how this server went from 200 to 0 players in less than a week for making midrate with low regen, no free equip
next time, stick with highrates, atleast we will have fun ;)

Have a good christmas
Actually its because he moved starting date to christmas because he is retarded there was double loot weekend with CIP so they uterly destroyed him. if he started at the start of december as he was we would have had very populated server despite no equipment on start.

i

Actually its because he moved starting date to christmas because he is retarded there was double loot weekend with CIP so they uterly destroyed him. if he started at the start of december as he was we would have had very populated server despite no equipment on start.
that is not true. if he had a playbase of 200 online characters at the beginning, why everyone disappeared after 5 days?

well everyone wanted to have fun but you had to grind for 3 days during christmas time to get level to fight. everyone ended up quitting.

having high rates and things a little bit less harsh at the begin would have been different and we would still be playing even if you miss 1-2 days of xmas becouse you spend time with your family

people that plays oldschool barely plays rl tibia at the same time so i dont think your reason is valid.

Request of closing this thread meanwhile as it's only same stupid people posting the same content over and over and over again and it is getting so tiring to read.

Fribben.

you are too proud to admit that you failed? we just give you ideas how you can fix you soerver. Sorry for giving my opinion then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back