• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 [HR] | RUNES IN SHOP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can move through noobchars ?

Yes it will be possible.

Can only login with Original tibia client or with normal client as well?

You will only be able to login with our client which is now available here (click)

SERVER STARTS TOMORROW 18.00 (29 HOURS LEFT)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLIENT IS NOW AVAILABLE (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)

13.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER BEFORE THE START, YOU CAN DO SO BY CLICKING HERE!

Fribben.

MAKE OTHER OT SOUTH AMERICA ALLS PLAYERS BRASILEAN VNZ CHILE ETC PLAYING = !

MAKE OTHER OT SOUTH AMERICA ALLS PLAYERS BRASILEAN VNZ CHILE ETC PLAYING = !

We will consider that :) How ever this edition will be hosted in Europe (Germany).

THE WORLDS MOST NOTORIOUS OLDSCHOOL PVP SERVER IS COMING ONLINE IN 6 HOURS
REGISTER NOW! | DOWNLOAD CLIENT

9.jpg

Fribben.

3 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER NOW | DOWNLOAD CLIENT

SERVER IS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancerous you can call yourself or your funny servers.

Eloth.net with real high rates soon,
Merry Christmas.

This was "totally" not expected after your monkey staff members @Czesc who has his tounge deep inside you pretends to want a 8.0 from one of us, then just "coincidentally" you happen to have a high rate ready. Yes you are not cancerous, you are just a saint who was brought to OTLand who can compete in all fairness. What will come out of your mouth next? That pigs can fly? Give me a break

Don't forget to login 400 characters on start on your new server, I bet people will love it.

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
mana goes 2,2,2,2
Gl im over.. too much lowrate i just wanna war not grind

GL for next version i will hopefully play your ot :)

mana regen is a fucking joke, I won't waste my time at this ot, it was supposed to be high rate to have fun. Who the fuck will tryhard at ot when it's Christmas in 2 days. GL and HF,
/out

Umm, manareg is ok with promotion and tone of cash from task, but ye. Loot is 4x while it really not seems so, your outfit change back to classic citizen every relog or death, mobs still broken- they run away when u walk on screen and all time move so u cant hit exori vis, mana fluid and other runes etc. gives exhaust for everything, rope, ering etc. Walking is really laggy sometimes i u try to do smth while running your char stops in place, and if paralyzed client looks like goin to explode backing your char 1sqm 5time.

Reset and higher rates x3

What a big flop

Last edited by a moderator:
also , again nowhere to exp... one tomb is perfect - oasis and 24/7 team of 5 exp there

@Fribben 8.0, high rate, high loot, high skills, more spawns, custom hunts or monsters, AND PUT IT ON NOOOOOW! =D

i played again after fixes
its a really good server thats the reason you should give a try even if it looks low ammount of ppl its 0 mcs online
other server would ahve 200 players, if fribben allowed farm MC

@Fribben 8.0, high rate, high loot, high skills, more spawns, custom hunts or monsters, AND PUT IT ON NOOOOOW! =D

I agree with You.
Its almost 2018, people don't really want to spend time and exp for days cuz its waste of time. Lets be honest, 90% of people who play tibia 7.4-8.0 are 21+years old. Nobody have time to exp, play seriously etc.
Every1 just want to fight, this game is all about fighting.

Nobody have time to exp, play seriously etc.
Every1 just want to fight, this game is all about fighting.
OK YOU Don't fucking understand this game and probably started tibia now.Respect this gold game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back