• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
I KNOW HOW ITS DONE...
Från Hoster Till Worr, mån okt 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Hey, I'm starting a 7.6 server this week with Full Tibia Map with all quests. Do not tell GM or I will get banned on this forum.
Tell all your friends to join the server and add me on facebook.
Add me on facebook for more information Duje Stracci is my name. If you're not sure which one I am here is the link to my profile.
facebook.com/DujeStracci"

On your forum I think (you were owner of real-war?)

"
I KNOW HOW ITS DONE...
Från Hoster Till Worr, mån okt 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Hey, I'm starting a 7.6 server this week with Full Tibia Map with all quests. Do not tell GM or I will get banned on this forum.
Tell all your friends to join the server and add me on facebook.
Add me on facebook for more information Duje Stracci is my name. If you're not sure which one I am here is the link to my profile.
facebook.com/DujeStracci"

On your forum I think (you were owner of real-war?)
Have more info about this server?

Haha i've forgotten about that forum, taken care of, though. Did you remove his post?

Fribben

I know a lot of people will cry without any "real" reason to do so. But I've few things I'd like the server to be because of several reasons:
First of all I think you should add a little extra damage for exori vis/mort/flam and hmm
Because : It will encourage people to hunt with them and if Hmms is higher ed the exp / h will be the same as mages can do in early levels. Some people will say "WHO THE FUCK CARE ABOUT THAT?" Then don't. Please dont post if you have a valid statement against this. (it takes 2 minutes for gm to fix this)

Also, since its a highrate the desert quest should be able to be make for 1 person alone and not 4 people with different vocations (info about that should stay on website)
Because: Then you get 10k if you want to spend the time going there, same goes here people who "dont give a fuck about that" Don't.

Only getting 2 power bolts as a paladin is a little lame make it 5 or 10 as oldera it makes it a better balance between vocations.

I think you should add party share exp, that makes people want to team hunt = good for the ot community also knights and druids can be hunting tgher (its nice in my tough)
Again : Don't make any negative statements about this if you don't have a VALID reason for it not to be so.

I know there is a donation system that enables pvp system, but it should be public for everyone. If you kill someone 5 levels higher than you then you should get X experience of his experience loss.
Because: It will make a server more fun and more active for sneaks and so on.. lets remember this is a highrate. If you miss the donation option , please find another one to replace that option.
I've played triforce its a sucky server in total, but the thrill you get when you get a couple of levels because of killing a high level is amazing. Then you actually can gain something in staying alive and active fighting. But keep in mind, it should not be to much exp.

I don't know what you have in mind for deathloss, but it should be solid 7 % its a highrate and it needs to have a high death protence. If you make a "donate bless" it should not be forever. Make it like you have "5 full blesses in 5 deaths" the admount you can choose your self.

This is one tricky son of a * but honestly guys, 2x on sds? Sure its a highrate and the cap and blabla.. but they should be highered in price for 2x or only 1 x.
Why? I believe it unfair against other peoples that you can camp demona in so long time. If its only 1x you wont be able to hunt there so extremly long. (everyone can agree its pretty much the one who gets there first will likely have it the next 12 hours?) and for other reasons I think it should and would be fun with only 1x sds. Makes you think about going somewhere to exp.

This one I've been spoken to fribben about some but hes seems afraid that the community will dislike him (no disrespect to fribben when I'm saying this) if he would chance a couple of spawns and make a few new spawns in the current existing placing at tibia map. For example: There is 7 tombs in ankrahmun , only 3 r used as "common" hunting grounds.
What do you community think about making those other 4 more huntable? Remove djinns stone golems gargoyles fire elementals and liches and fill it up with other spawns? It don't have to be better than the other tombs but at least comparable?
There r so many places on tibia map that is not visited for so long time and I'm pretty sure a couple of players never been in places like Elf Fortress. Think about having a battle down there?
Why not make a dragon lair or maybe a warlock spawn down in -1 (basement/undergrounds)? It dont have to better than demona, just make the gaming more intressting...

And for example Kazordoon prison.. what about making a dragon lair there? The map suits perfect...

Also in ghostland you could add a couple of necro spawns?
Well im just thinking outside the box, don't get afraid boys and girls.. you don't die if you do that once a while.

Those guys who had have been reading this far, sorry for grammatical errors or simple tibia english (Never gone to school, I was high level on tibia instead)

and as I mention please dont fucking put this suggestions down for no reason if you dont care. DONT
If you have a valid argument why those things would be bad, please say it.. I'm open minded to all point of views but don't do as people usually doing "LOL THIS IS BAD, FUCKING NOOB... DONT DO THIS SHIT !!! ELSE WE WONT DOWNLOAD AND TRUST THIS CUSTOM CLIENT LOLOLOL"

I know a lot of people will cry without any "real" reason to do so. But I've few things I'd like the server to be because of several reasons:
First of all I think you should add a little extra damage for exori vis/mort/flam and hmm
Because : It will encourage people to hunt with them and if Hmms is higher ed the exp / h will be the same as mages can do in early levels. Some people will say "WHO THE FUCK CARE ABOUT THAT?" Then don't. Please dont post if you have a valid statement against this. (it takes 2 minutes for gm to fix this)

Also, since its a highrate the desert quest should be able to be make for 1 person alone and not 4 people with different vocations (info about that should stay on website)
Because: Then you get 10k if you want to spend the time going there, same goes here people who "dont give a fuck about that" Don't.

Only getting 2 power bolts as a paladin is a little lame make it 5 or 10 as oldera it makes it a better balance between vocations.

I think you should add party share exp, that makes people want to team hunt = good for the ot community also knights and druids can be hunting tgher (its nice in my tough)
Again : Don't make any negative statements about this if you don't have a VALID reason for it not to be so.

I know there is a donation system that enables pvp system, but it should be public for everyone. If you kill someone 5 levels higher than you then you should get X experience of his experience loss.
Because: It will make a server more fun and more active for sneaks and so on.. lets remember this is a highrate. If you miss the donation option , please find another one to replace that option.
I've played triforce its a sucky server in total, but the thrill you get when you get a couple of levels because of killing a high level is amazing. Then you actually can gain something in staying alive and active fighting. But keep in mind, it should not be to much exp.

I don't know what you have in mind for deathloss, but it should be solid 7 % its a highrate and it needs to have a high death protence. If you make a "donate bless" it should not be forever. Make it like you have "5 full blesses in 5 deaths" the admount you can choose your self.

This is one tricky son of a * but honestly guys, 2x on sds? Sure its a highrate and the cap and blabla.. but they should be highered in price for 2x or only 1 x.
Why? I believe it unfair against other peoples that you can camp demona in so long time. If its only 1x you wont be able to hunt there so extremly long. (everyone can agree its pretty much the one who gets there first will likely have it the next 12 hours?) and for other reasons I think it should and would be fun with only 1x sds. Makes you think about going somewhere to exp.

This one I've been spoken to fribben about some but hes seems afraid that the community will dislike him (no disrespect to fribben when I'm saying this) if he would chance a couple of spawns and make a few new spawns in the current existing placing at tibia map. For example: There is 7 tombs in ankrahmun , only 3 r used as "common" hunting grounds.
What do you community think about making those other 4 more huntable? Remove djinns stone golems gargoyles fire elementals and liches and fill it up with other spawns? It don't have to be better than the other tombs but at least comparable?
There r so many places on tibia map that is not visited for so long time and I'm pretty sure a couple of players never been in places like Elf Fortress. Think about having a battle down there?
Why not make a dragon lair or maybe a warlock spawn down in -1 (basement/undergrounds)? It dont have to better than demona, just make the gaming more intressting...

And for example Kazordoon prison.. what about making a dragon lair there? The map suits perfect...

Well im just thinking outside the box, don't get afraid boys and girls.. you don't die if you do that once a while.

Those guys who had have been reading this far, sorry for grammatical errors or simple tibia english (Never gone to school, I was high level on tibia instead)

and as I mention please dont fucking put this suggestions down for no reason if you dont care. DONT
If you have a valid argument why those things would be bad, please say it.. I'm open minded to all point of views but don't do as people usually doing "LOL THIS IS BAD, FUCKING NOOB... DONT DO THIS SHIT !!! ELSE WE WONT DOWNLOAD AND TRUST THIS CUSTOM CLIENT LOLOLOL"
agreed , i like they way u think : )

I can admit you're right but only partially.

HMM dmg was really good on last edition. There is no reason to change that 4 real. Trust me dude.

I know it is high rate. Thats why desert quest is so easy to go. You cant make it just 1 person quest cause then ppl will abuse it and it will automatically downgrade value of 10k as a reward... It should stay as it is.

I think there should be 2sd for making them and 3 or 4 powerbolts conjuring. If it's true that palladin and knight got their dmg boosted up 10 powerbolts conjure would be ridicoulusly unbalanced
Plus I think there should be enforced pvp exp for everyone.

With the rest of your points I actually agree. There should be few more spawns of dragons, necro or even heroes. But this is also very subtle topic and custom spawns can't be better than regular. Just add few extra monsters here and there.

Last edited:

Some things you pointed out might make the game more interesting indeed. But there is only one day to open server and I believe Fribben spend a lot time to keep it without crashes. Im afraid all this changes might cause crashes, don't want second Oldera here... I would suggest to run it as it is prepared without crashes to keep players active and re-consider those changes in future. I rather Fribben to focus on server free from botters, crashes, rollbacks ect , than on updates. Just my opinion :)

Some things you pointed out might make the game more interesting indeed. But there is only one day to open server and I believe Fribben spend a lot time to keep it without crashes. Im afraid all this changes might cause crashes, don't want second Oldera here... I would suggest to run it as it is prepared without crashes to keep players active and re-consider those changes in future. I rather Fribben to focus on server free from botters, crashes, rollbacks ect , than on updates. Just my opinion :)

X-ctly

Some things fadoramix said was good but being able to make desert quest solo as someone else said could be abused to farm money since it is a highrate getting 20 won't take long.

I think sds should stay 2x, people can still camp demona and will do so if they really want to. They'll just level up knights and walk down there using them as cap chars.

Custom spawns and such things you're talking about is a good idea as there will be many players wanting to level up and i agree that everyone should have pvp exp

I support this concept.

What about Experience stages:
1->35 : 100
36->50 : 50
51->75 : 32
76->90 : 20
91->120 : 11
121-> 40 : 6
141+-> : 4

36->50 : 40
51->75 : 20
76->90 : 10
91->120 : 5
121-> 140 : 3
141+-> : 2

Which is better?

I'm waiting for an answer guys ;)

36->50 : 50
51->75 : 32
76->90 : 20
91->120 : 11
121-> 40 : 6
141+-> : 4

Signed.

I also have some questions:
-Manafluids remove after using?
-How many power bolts when casting exevo con vis?

Thanks

We have updated a few things already but not mentioned.

*Mana fluids dissapear after usage,
*Desert quest can be done by 1 person as we put a teleport in that room.
*Knight/pallies damage is VERY high right now, so making the power bolts 5 instead of 3 would make people spam me later telling me to revert the changes, I can almost guarantuee that.

Your suggestions -

*Party share is not a bad idea actually, will be considerable.
*I believe deathloss is good, if anyone who played previous highrate they can put their opinion about it.
*PVP-Enforced - very likely to be available for everyone.
*SD 1x charge - For me, personally.. I do what people enjoy, and people have suggested 2x in shop and 3x by conjuring them. If the majority disagree, once again. It's small things to change, nothing energy-taking.
*Spawns - will be looked into.

Fribben.

i agree on sds 1x(shop) (created 2x) and to add spawns. :D thats my opinion

Desert quest should be 4 person, it takes like 5 minutes to get lvl 20 on 4 characters with 100x exp
Adding more customs spawns will only do good, and would be funnier to sneak someone in some different location then demona / tomb!

2x sd with no custom spawns is op, 2x with custom spawn might be ok. But I prefer 1x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back