• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol blessing thais temple and you loose 20% exp? You should loose 1.5 level with blessing and it SHOULDN'T be able to pursache in THAIS temple

remove blessings oh my god. we just killed sugar man twice in one battle on level 157, he didn't lose a single level in 2 deaths. ??? nice ot, and with okolnir everyone have infinite money

Btw something should be done, some people got blessing for free without buying it. Some people lost level even if they had bless but most didnt loose 1 exp
I died 130 with blessing but still lost levels, other peoples didn't. Should be rollback from this mornings server save and "50%" extra exp until server save and dubbel loot or smth?

Allow Xirvisa and them letting get killed by his own mates to get lvls. Good work at bless thing Fribben, I told you before u were fucking the server up with so many changes. GG

We have taken care of the bug

Downgraded the levels of people who abused this, no worries.. nobody made any huge progress anyway.

Also - this was not my intention, if it was I would most likely edit their levels not making a bug visible for everyone, use some logic before making a very weird conclusion.

Fribben.

Please quote me where I said that,

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back