• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

EDIT: Fribben You'll be fine just limit the connections to you gameport PER ip...
My english is a shit

Fribben You'll be fine just limit the connections to port 7172 and already ...

If I limit the connections to a certain port, he will flood them and nobody else can join.

I did some temporary things, I will do more throughout during the day. Should be good now

Server online

Fribben.

If I limit the connections to a certain port, he will flood them and nobody else can join.

I did some temporary things, I will do more throughout during the day. Should be good now

Server online

Fribben.
I MEAN LIKE THIS iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport GAME_PORT -m connlimit --connlimit-above 4 -j DROP

I MEAN LIKE THIS iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport GAME_PORT -m connlimit --connlimit-above 4 -j DROP

He doesn't use the same IP to connect my friend, but I appreciate the feedback :)

Fribben.

man he can log in with hundreds of chars with different ips in some minutes, no wonder his servs has many "players" LOL

@Fribben
Are you f*cking complexed or what? Stop the fuck blaming my servers in every each problem you have, because it starting to be annoying from your side. Call the police, push the letter to ovh or w/e dedicated service that you are using and let them solve it. If you sure that its our team give the f*cking proof of that, atleast show community how you know that. I would love to speak with you somehow to solve that shit which is happening.

@Fribben
Are you f*cking complexed or what? Stop the fuck blaming my servers in every each problem you have, because it starting to be annoying from your side. Call the police, push the letter to ovh or w/e dedicated service that you are using and let them solve it. If you sure that its our team give the f*cking proof of that, atleast show community how you know that. I would love to speak with you somehow to solve that shit which is happening.

I don't blame anyone unless I am certain it is them, you can hide your nasty behaviours behind a "i'd love to solve it" persona you are trying to show people here on OTLand, but I know what type of people you are and people are free to believe what they want, if they don't believe what I said and prooved, then it is their call, but most people do because they know you are one of the most shady teams they seen.

Fribben.

hello the chonese govenment is ddosing me but i refuse to prove kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk polack xd
fuckert u chonese cg0vnemt!

Yes because guaranteeing people that the server will crash when it start is not enough? and at start it happens exactly what he promised? This guarantee was made by a staff member of Eloth/Tibijka/Kasteria/Xavato and then confirming it on OTLand. And I got more information but I won't leak it right now.

All I can say is Eloth/Tibijka/Kasteria/Xavato and all his server is runned by a corrupt nasty team who can not compete unless they use ugly methods.

Fribben.

I don't blame anyone unless I am certain it is them, you can hide your nasty behaviours behind a "i'd love to solve it" persona you are trying to show people here on OTLand, but I know what type of people you are and people are free to believe what they want, if they don't believe what I said and prooved, then it is their call, but most people do because they know you are one of the most shady teams they seen.

Fribben.
The thing is you don’t even know me or any of my staff members. All these rumors that people are talking are licked from finger. My servers got automatic gameplay record of each player, players got their cams on their accounts and noone ever posted any cam with our corruptive or any bad behaviour. All that you „know” about us, its just a bullshit, same like this is a bullshit that you had crashes/lags caused by my team.

I don’t like any of you two, but I have to take GOD Wille’s side. You’ve never proven that they were beside all the troubles you’ve been issuing since your server started. You went completely arrogant insulting and accusing them without any evidence. Should I remind you, when you first cried few hours after start, they were “crashing” your server when there was a bug while people purchase and talk at same time to NPC. You never mentioned this to your players, instead they went to Kasterias’ thread to spam bullsh*t. Did GOD Wille accuse you for this? No. He simply ignored and it never affected on his matters.

Grow up for god sake, you are dragging everyone into this crap, few days more and Otland administrations will be involved here.

I’d be happy if both of you get banned from Otland forums, bringing the same drama over and over.

@up
This. I really wanted to play original, but I do not understand those premature accusations toward Kasteria Team. All based on " He said". Give some proofs.

To takie Polskie, że plujemy na swoich jak tylko się da.

Hello people from OriginalTibia,

I"m currently looking for a nice team to hunt with.

/ Approx level 70 - 90
/ I'm an RP.

If you want to gather up for a good team hunt, contact me ingame: Yelal.

Kind regards,

cant make acc due some error sending e-mail so now i got used 3 emails and all failed to send

hello the chonese govenment is ddosing me but i refuse to prove kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk polack xd
fuckert u chonese cg0vnemt!

Hi Static, sorry for this page, you can help-me to install mining system that you posted 1 year ago?

My tfs 1.3, but i installed with your post ([Lua] retarded goth jerking off while crying - Pastebin.com), but no problems in distro and no works XD

you can help me?

Is lenny playing? anyone know? lenny from calvera

Back