• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

relax veziv was gone = u didnt do ob
me wille couldnt be active yesterday+today = no ob

no leader no fight, logics xd
u have anders breivik to motivate ppl and push on channel to sneak etc here ppl dont have same attitude to go sneak ppl as u, especially if their group of close friends arent online at same time.

Its simple everyone wanna play fight and do open battles but without "leaders" its not happening I will try be more active but if my close friends are offline on teamspeak its not so fun to gather ppl from trade channel for action, i played this game way to long to gather group of "randoms" and enjoy battles still and i dislike sneaking on 8.0 highrate server because its not fun for me others can do that but i wont gather on ts for it because i palyed tibia too long and im done with that.

btw are u on drugs or smth? u say u won all open battles? i dont know what server u been fighting on but we've won alot when ive been around atleast and thats all info i got XD

Opus Dei vs Warjaty

281 - 274

clearly war is even and everybody is happy when leaders are active so no need to spam random trash on forum

// bsp

What the fuck are u talking about? XD

2 days ago veziv and anders was offline and we still gather for ob with your team when you massacre us. Yesterday "your" team was sneaking us so you dont even know what happening on server XD go back to pendulum. Also most of the frags you got from sneaking not OB. We won most of battles but not all if you dont believe go check videos on youtube and stop lying.

What the fuck are u talking about? XD

2 days ago veziv and anders was offline and we still gather for ob with your team when you massacre us. Yesterday "your" team was sneaking us so you dont even know what happening on server XD go back to pendulum. Also most of the frags you got from sneaking not OB. We won most of battles but not all if you dont believe go check videos on youtube and stop lying.

Dafuq u talking about lol :p

Untill next server!

Hopefully it isn't as buggy as this one.

Yes! Been to most fights aswell! Just haven't tried exping more then lvl 80 because monster movement are horrible.

Who the fuck cares about monsters movement that much... Its 1 day to take level 100, and then if u want to exp u just spamming sds at okolnir or demona. Its all about fighting and battles at this server are ok so far. Nobody will provide us better 8.0 server since most peeople are tired of eloths team serves.

Yes! Been to most fights aswell! Just haven't tried exping more then lvl 80 because monster movement are horrible.

Because of faggots like you, oldschool ots dying out more and more. You want perfection on a ot. ON A OT?!?!?!?!?!? Where you are not even forced to pay.

relax veziv was gone = u didnt do ob
me wille couldnt be active yesterday+today = no ob

no leader no fight, logics xd
u have anders breivik to motivate ppl and push on channel to sneak etc here ppl dont have same attitude to go sneak ppl as u, especially if their group of close friends arent online at same time.

Its simple everyone wanna play fight and do open battles but without "leaders" its not happening I will try be more active but if my close friends are offline on teamspeak its not so fun to gather ppl from trade channel for action, i played this game way to long to gather group of "randoms" and enjoy battles still and i dislike sneaking on 8.0 highrate server because its not fun for me others can do that but i wont gather on ts for it because i palyed tibia too long and im done with that.

btw are u on drugs or smth? u say u won all open battles? i dont know what server u been fighting on but we've won alot when ive been around atleast and thats all info i got XD

Opus Dei vs Warjaty

281 - 274

clearly war is even and everybody is happy when leaders are active so no need to spam random trash on forum

// bsp
funny what u trying to said, but even when veziv is gone we are fighting with anders/anuris, the biggest problem is ur team wont fight us, they always crying no ppl/leaders.
The score is 281-274 but see how many people without guild fighting.
Next time if ur off take some info before u post on forum ok? We are ready everyday to fight u always quit from the servers after few days. Sweden=crying baby.
Last chance is today if u not gonna fight=server is dead.(fight means more then 15s-if u know what i mean).

funny what u trying to said, but even when veziv is gone we are fighting with anders/anuris, the biggest problem is ur team wont fight us, they always crying no ppl/leaders.
The score is 281-274 but see how many people without guild fighting.
Next time if ur off take some info before u post on forum ok? We are ready everyday to fight u always quit from the servers after few days. Sweden=crying baby.
Last chance is today if u not gonna fight=server is dead.(fight means more then 15s-if u know what i mean).
if we think it'll be fair, of course we'll go OB and fight against you. but the last couple of days you've always been at least twice our amount so ofc we aint gonna go OB and get slaughtered by u

well last 2 obs of yesterday at darashia...we was same numbers but you all panic when we killed Original
Even if we was 2-3 less you still cry, maybe you are not as good as you think?

naah, ur exaggerating. if we're equal numbers we'll fight you open, simple as that. and you also panic the moment your commander dies so what's the difference there? :p

when 1 commander die 2nd one take over, in your team everyobody is scared to command?
just admit that you lose everytime u are same numbers, so you mean u only wanna fight when ur more, Gz
so dont come here acting cool ;)

GJ for today hahaha, Veziv - first commander in history to get boxed on edron walls ^.^.^.^.^.^

Back