• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

What about poi monsters and svargrond mines? I hope you monitor them too, its not fun to play a server only to SD frost, you know what i mean
I have seen multiply teams hunting there as duo partners, how ever we can always look into them and monitor them for sure.

Will we have to make acceses to okolnir/banuta?
You don't have to make any access for Okolnir/Banuta, how ever the route to Okolnir is now from Svargrond and NOT from Folda.

Shame it starts as double exp weekend does on rl tibia.....
Me and my boys on tortura would hit this up if it didnt!

You are always welcome to join afterwards, just as @robztah said, it is designed to bring immediate and longterm wars even if you join at a later date!

WE GO LIVE IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS - PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE ULTIMATE WAR EXPERIENCE - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Fribben.

Is there party share experience bonus for different vocations? Or does it just split equally for everyone in the party?

Is there party share experience bonus for different vocations? Or does it just split equally for everyone in the party?

There's no bonus for different vocation, how ever there is a bonus percentage for hunting in an exp-shared party.

@Fribben
Why way to Okolnir is from Svargrond now? :(
It was fun and fights always on Folda/Carlin because of this.

Our initiative to move the transport to Okolnir from Folda to Svargrond is due to the fact that we are planning on how to make every city beneficial. Keeping Carlin a main point of war is done by making a Demona shortcut. All of these are changes that we feel will bring more diversity to wars and to the server over all. If we see that a change is not how we expect it and it becomes something negative, we are always open to reverting things.

WE GO LIVE IN 3 HOURS - OTSERVLIST, PUNIOGAMING STREAM AND AMONG ALOT OF OTHER ADVERTISEMENT CAMPAGINS ARE DONE - SIGN YOUR ACCOUNT UP NOW AND BE PREPARED TO PLAY ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE PVP SERVERS!

carlintrap.jpg

Fribben.

Great news

About poi quest.. Of course u saw ppl there.. But nobody went twice after the big waste.. Trust me those loots are a bir bugged i think.. I hoppe you can monitor them soon

Can i use multi ip changer on normal 8.0?

old client work?
Yes it does, try entering your account/password if it don't work, download a new client.

Great news

About poi quest.. Of course u saw ppl there.. But nobody went twice after the big waste.. Trust me those loots are a bir bugged i think.. I hoppe you can monitor them soon

Can i use multi ip changer on normal 8.0?

You can use an ip changer and a normal 8.0, yes.

WE GO LIVE IN 20 MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINUTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - GET READY AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW!!!!!
3.png

Fribben.

Back