• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Worst host ever.. almost 2 hours after start and ive been rollbacked 7 times.. My items even got rolled back after i had relog to save them.. which doesnt make any sense at all.. Also i was leaving spawn to go to depot and got tped back to spawn 4 times and eventually died.. GM doesnt seem to care since help channel is disabled

Nice ots, after crash i logged on spawn without backpack and now got nothing xDDDDDDDDDD retarded server
he had over 2-3 months to fix everyTHING

really hope it will die quickly, becuase as I said in previous threads all you count is $$$

370 players only. will drop quickly. open oldschool again not this 8.0 shit.[/QUOTE

Listen dogg If you dont like the server go back to 7.4 and shut up No one gonna listen to foking dog ok ?
Stop wasting your time here we all gonna stay here fuck off ty

Worst host ever.. almost 2 hours after start and ive been rollbacked 7 times.. My items even got rolled back after i had relog to save them.. which doesnt make any sense at all.. Also i was leaving spawn to go to depot and got tped back to spawn 4 times and eventually died.. GM doesnt seem to care since help channel is disabled

He is good host brother but your braindead he trying to fix the problem give him a foking chance and stop crying

Nice ots, after crash i logged on spawn without backpack and now got nothing xDDDDDDDDDD retarded server
he had over 2-3 months to fix everyTHING

really hope it will die quickly, becuase as I said in previous threads all you count is $$$

maybe give him a foking chance kid ? or go back to rl tibia and shut the fok up

Really mate what a SHIT server. Lost all my money and manas. Got the money back bang rollback, 3 times! serious man! put it offline.

i actually did desert quest 4 times and ended up dying on a server crash now i dont even have money for travel xD

why so much hate guys its a reallty hooster but always one must be a retard that know how to crash the server seriously
dont blame fribben but the retard crashing it i lost 10k but aint giving up ill login when server's onlkine looking foward

ye, the guy spits on ur face and u're pretending its fine

Back