• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

one fun fact, atually swes are like rats, I will never understand their way of thinking, for the first week they are spamming to us and on the forum "dead ots, we are not playing here" and they are exping their secret chars simultaneously, I hope muslims will flood your country and bite through your network cables

one fun fact, atually swes are like rats, I will never understand their way of thinking, for the first week they are spamming to us and on the forum "dead ots, we are not playing here" and they are exping their secret chars simultaneously, I hope muslims will flood your country and bite through your network cables

Clown fiesta LUL

next edition please?

After new year, we will bring you one of the greatest 8.0 we ever launched if everything goes as planned :)

The serv is still online and you're not. I dont see you fighting till the end
Mate, relax. The server is dead, there's no point for anyone to continue playing anymore, my point was directed towards people who did this during the time the server was active.

Would you like a 7.4 highrate as a happy ending to this year?
(PvP-E, Yellow Skull System, EQ reduction, GFB/UE Reduction, Siiiick wars)

Fribben.

@Fribben

Was pretty fun to play at all. But there are some things that you should work on. First, and I would say the most important thing. Make client which will reduce amount of bots. Of course, there always will be some botters, but I guess it's possible for you to reduce it by make antybot client. Another thing is, that you should look into monsters movement. Their way of moving is I would say "too intelligent", they are dancing too much, it should not supposed to be like that. And the last thing I want to mention is somehow connected with server start. When server starts there should already a lot of oracles around the whole Rookgard (outside city as well) + automatic raids with bugs. Looking forward, I hope the next edition will last longer, but I know it all depends on teams mentality.

After new year, we will bring you one of the greatest 8.0 we ever launched if everything goes as planned :)

Mate, relax. The server is dead, there's no point for anyone to continue playing anymore, my point was directed towards people who did this during the time the server was active.

Would you like a 7.4 highrate as a happy ending to this year?
(PvP-E, Yellow Skull System, EQ reduction, GFB/UE Reduction, Siiiick wars)

Fribben.

good idea :D Don't make massive rates. just quickly to 60 and then slowly. lvl 80-120s wars are best. and lootrate 4x :D

@Fribben

Was pretty fun to play at all. But there are some things that you should work on. First, and I would say the most important thing. Make client which will reduce amount of bots. Of course, there always will be some botters, but I guess it's possible for you to reduce it by make antybot client. Another thing is, that you should look into monsters movement. Their way of moving is I would say "too intelligent", they are dancing too much, it should not supposed to be like that. And the last thing I want to mention is somehow connected with server start. When server starts there should already a lot of oracles around the whole Rookgard (outside city as well) + automatic raids with bugs. Looking forward, I hope the next edition will last longer, but I know it all depends on teams mentality.

It will be Anti-bot and almost every edition we have had, we always had Oracles ready everywhere + monsters, we will investigate the issue later on with the monster behaviour, not a priority at this moment.

Make 8.0 without hotkeys for mw/sd/para also OTC would be nice.
Would be a good idea, but this edition will be strictly 7.4

good idea :D Don't make massive rates. just quickly to 60 and then slowly. lvl 80-120s wars are best. and lootrate 4x :D
Lootrate will be 4x, regeneration can be as we had on 8.0, you can check the regeneration at the website, you are free to suggest rates that you feel is suitable, "quickly to 60" can mean anything.

Suggestions on the rates are welcomed, we will probably give you exactly what you are looking for in terms of rates, simply suggest and we make it happen :)

Fribben.

Suggestions on the rates are welcomed, we will probably give you exactly what you are looking for in terms of rates, simply suggest and we make it happen :)

Fribben.

1 - 20 30x
21 - 30 20x
31 - 40 15x
41 - 60 10x
61-80 7x
81-100 5x
101-121 3x
121 - xxx 2x

* runes 2x
* high loot rate
* boost ALL tombs
* enfo

Suggestions :

1 - 20 80x
21 - 30 50x
31 - 40 40x
41 - 60 20x
61-80 15x
81-100 10x
101-121 8x
121 - xxx 6x

No blessings, or its only charlovers

Pvp enfo

Manas like 7.7, and ue 1200

Gfb hit each player, 5% less

Runes on shop, so its not the one with more mc's have highest level. Seriously its 2017, everyone know 7.4 its full of mc/bot

Fribben no hard feelings but i tried to help your server the first version with no feedback and respose.

I understand the server is fun for some people, but if not for the downfall for Pendulum no real team would have played it.. I'll admitt i played a few fights and had somewhat fun during them.
But i dont think there is anyfun running arround killing people constantly without it hurting them or affecting their chars. But hey thats just me. I also don't like when monsters act wierdly and incorrect from how they are supposed to.

I wish you good luck in the future, hopefully with a 7.4 server so people who talk alot can show what they are really made of.

1 - 20 30x
21 - 30 20x
31 - 40 15x
41 - 60 10x
61-80 7x
81-100 5x
101-121 3x
121 - xxx 2x

* runes 2x
* high loot rate
* boost ALL tombs
* enfo

Thank you for the suggestion, I think it's a fair stage, how ever it's not official stages yet, we will announce them soon.

Suggestions :

1 - 20 80x
21 - 30 50x
31 - 40 40x
41 - 60 20x
61-80 15x
81-100 10x
101-121 8x
121 - xxx 6x

No blessings, or its only charlovers

Pvp enfo

Manas like 7.7, and ue 1200

Gfb hit each player, 5% less

Runes on shop, so its not the one with more mc's have highest level. Seriously its 2017, everyone know 7.4 its full of mc/bot

There's no blessings and we won't make runes in shops, but we will most likely have high regeneration.

and when exactly you planning to open it?

We will update all the neccessary information as soon as possible, ETA, rates etc

Fribben no hard feelings but i tried to help your server the first version with no feedback and respose.

I understand the server is fun for some people, but if not for the downfall for Pendulum no real team would have played it.. I'll admitt i played a few fights and had somewhat fun during them.
But i dont think there is anyfun running arround killing people constantly without it hurting them or affecting their chars. But hey thats just me. I also don't like when monsters act wierdly and incorrect from how they are supposed to.

I wish you good luck in the future, hopefully with a 7.4 server so people who talk alot can show what they are really made of.

It's not a reason to spam "deadots" and making a character that is named "Adde Hate This Serv" among other things, so I'm not sure how it's no hard feelings. We will how ever look into making the game play more "hardcore" i.e making people care more about dying and making it a more serious and longterm server (8.0)

WE WILL GO LIVE SOON - REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN SOON - ARE YOU READY FOR ORIGINALTIBIA 7.4? STAAAAAAY TUNED

Fribben.

so you wanna make a hard ot 7.4 ?????? we wanna login and war not make 5 multiclients to have runes
make fast exp runes on shop and give us a server to fight,

RPG goto medivia ....... 2017 and you cant make a easy server to have fun.. seriusly

so you wanna make a hard ot 7.4 ?????? we wanna login and war not make 5 multiclients to have runes
make fast exp runes on shop and give us a server to fight,

RPG goto medivia ....... 2017 and you cant make a easy server to have fun.. seriusly

Hardcore does not mean 1x exp rate, it basically means tweaking some things to make people enjoy the game more, not neccessarily making them RPG. I answered quite fast yesterday about runes, it's just something I've never seen suitable for 7.4 to have runes in NPCs, but maybe this should be changed, is anyone else on the same page about runes in shops?

Fribben.

I think alot of people would enjoy the mix of a 7.4 and 8.0
7.4 damage formulas(with nerfs to ue) with the map of 8.0 and the possibilty to buy runes in shop(no makers = no fake online numbers).
Real pvp and no hotkey spamm with whoever has the most druids to paralyze wins.

That's a server i'd play, even tho im probably not welcome to Original. :)

Back