• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
make strawpoll on website and lets see what ppl want new trade / old trade

SHAJKAN DOG DOG DOG

We won't implement the old trade channel, the cons of adding it outweighs the pros and the new trade system is more convenient as it auto broadcasts your message and you are able to add any item you want to it, it even broadcasts teamhunts, quests and guild search as well.

WE GO LIVE IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS - SIGN UP NOW AND EXPERIENCE WARS LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE!

wHHY2Fc.png

Fribben.

new trade channel its better, you just go to temple and make it! idk why people crying about it

put okolnir from svargrond but u can travel PZ!!!!
make more boost tombs

Server die so fast (new players playing with small teams also) because this shit 2 teams of 30, when u kill someone they come all to kill you, you should make something fribben ban them, make of them 4 teams idk so boring evey edition same

Imo the biggest mistake that you can do right now is not to listen what community says.

new trade channel its better, you just go to temple and make it! idk why people crying about it

put okolnir from svargrond but u can travel PZ!!!!
make more boost tombs

Thanks for the suggestions, Okolnir changed to Svargrond, we will look into the tombs as well. For sure the trade system is exaggerated topic and I am questioning this as well :)

Server die so fast (new players playing with small teams also) because this shit 2 teams of 30, when u kill someone they come all to kill you, you should make something fribben ban them, make of them 4 teams idk so boring evey edition same

We can't let them split in teams, that is nothing we interfere in, but we can think of ways to make normal players not be subjected to power abuse, otherwise PvP settings and a hardcore environment is something that remains.

Imo the biggest mistake that you can do right now is not to listen what community says.

This is such an exaggerated topic, if someone doesn't want to play because of the trade system, we are better off without them, I am not interested in hosting a server where it gives toxic players such as some that posted in this thread the power to advertise other servers and spam nonsense. End of discussion, I won't change it. People have to realize that trade is for selling/buying items, and that is what you can do, we also added additional things such as searching for teamhunt, guild and questing.

WE GO LIVE IN 2 DAYS AND 16 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY!

d15335f3504b1f5691c5dfad500f5dc6.jpg

Fribben.

tombs its boosted good letss see after long weekend when we count - wille and my teamates how many neutrals players will play

neme +100 like u said im trying to explain last 30 days about cast retro outfits old trade and some more great ideas for make server more ppl play but what i can do all of us we are only players we cant change anything cya after long weekend

it took 5 editions for him to repair monsters movement. so yes, I'm pretty sure he can make a cast system xd

So you are basically saying that you are a dog who follows his owner? I don't see it in any other way. And way to go with dodging my questions, seems very legit as well.

Fribben ffs xD dont call ppl dogs cuz they say smth, specially when they are right lol
Ofrivillig is right, this is a war server and there is 2 war teams. If we dont play, noone plays. Facts

Fribben ffs xD dont call ppl dogs cuz they say smth, specially when they are right lol
Ofrivillig is right, this is a war server and there is 2 war teams. If we dont play, noone plays. Facts
but this guy simply doesnt get the facts or he doesnt want to face them, but the truth is that this server without 2 teams wont stay even for a day

So he called his dog owner, interesting. Well let me give you an example if your theory is hypothetically true. Imagine if I work as an assistant to a handicapped child in a wheelchair, would it be fine for me to say to him "you cannot do anything in your life without us assistants, in fact you wouldn't even be able to go the the bathroom alone", wouldn't that be condescending to say even if it is true? Yes it would, and therefore I won't host this edition now that benefits you guys and I will change the rates and frags to fit normal players who enjoy PvP-Enforced and the gameplay, and if this doesn't succeed, then be it, I will simply retire because I won't host a server for people who I these past years always tried to give the settings which they enjoy, but simply the respect is lacking.

SERVER STARTS IN 2 DAYS AND 6 HOURS - REGISTER NOW!

6.png

Fribben.

Settings will be updated soon to fit normal players, I will update more information soon. Most likely 10x static server!

What the fuck just happend?

The only reason people play this server is to fight and you decided you're not going to let them come with suggestions without biting back?

There is plenty more smooth servers if you were to RPG & play casual then Original (monster movement is still pretty bad).

Eloth may be really corrupt but atleast the server was really smooth and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back