• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathloose is actually perfect it makes ppl keep exping during war time, so it wont be like that ppl take 130s and just quit logging on from time to time to fight, deathloose will make ppl active so ppl will be active anyway so having 100cc in dp wont make them inactive and wars more interesting and still they wont have 100cc in dp by increasing charges of runes because they will pay for aols/blessings.
anyway gz battles 2-3 bp sds max of sds what is 60 charges haha bulshit.

its not perfect as i said if u die now for example on 160 sorc without promo u will lose 15lvls im sure of it but u should lose like 6-7 without pacc

Can you make assassin stars actually useable ? 1-3 hits per star is a joke

its not perfect as i said if u die now for example on 160 sorc without promo u will lose 15lvls im sure of it but u should lose like 6-7 without pacc
but high deathloose makes ppl keep exping during war time not logging in just for fight. BUT WHERE IS THE CASH FOR SUPPLIES? or make mort hur for druid so i wont cry

I'm sorry if you want to retire, because I like when you guys play my server, I really do. But this is how it is, if you cannot accept a choice I make, I find it quite disrespectful when I tell you how the actual status is, this is afterall for the server's best and I cannot please everyone. That you actually consider this server to be very unserious just prooves what kind of respect you have towards me,

Have a fun retirement.

@Mackee: they are even better than they actually are.

Fribben.

Mex you can't always get what you want ;p just try this shit out and see what happens

Try EK/RP and you wont cry about money. Not Fribben fault everyone is mage

260 mfs loot 1 ice rapier, 2 strange helmet, 14 small sapphires aaaaanddddd WOW ROYAL HELMET FROM LAST FROST YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

Also present from frost
15:19 You lose 175 hitpoints due to an attack by a frost dragon.
15:19 You lose 380 hitpoints due to an attack by a frost dragon.

TOTAL 555 combo

the cash seems fine to me. did one hunt had 2 skull staff and 2 boh in what? 20-30 mins?
maby stop focussing so much on frosts mex.
Maby take a break today and do something else, just relax man.

Fribben or Claeron please look private message.

another frost dragon hunt, used 260 mfs, loot : DRAGON SLAYER YEAAAAAA And from last frost dragon DRAGON SCALE MAIL. forgot to mention 6 small saphires, profit

@up lol bp mf is 1k so u wasted 26k and looted over 60k on ms (ek is profit voc) but deathloss.. promotion 60lv? if u die u lose 1lvl non prom 46lv? if u die u lose 3lvls fuc* logic

@edit and 90% people here bot 1/2 of them cave people run at 60-70lv on rotworms/beholders in one night make 100lvl on exevo pan without even taking gold gm dont check botters they die and login 4h after full afk orshaabal-noob ots to make cash its all about this server!

Anti-bot client will come soon. I think I will make it available tomorrow at the server save.

Fribben.

Voc balancing is fine. Lootrate is okey too, on the verge of being to high! Greedy whining about the drop rate when it's already been raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back