• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

There is no need for me to ddos this server, it dies out by itself. And that's not because of admin but because of this community.

i honestly don't think it was you attacking, was to weak to be you!

There is no need for me to ddos this server, it dies out by itself. And that's not because of admin but because of this community.
I don't think it will be a great success, there is already plenty low rate ots online out there.. Personally I like realots because it has the real files that cipsoft used but overall the previous realots servers was closed within months because of inactivity from players or lack of staff being online and fixing things. I guess you just have to be patience and eventually there will come more players but it can take time. I wish you good luck!
/threadadoodledoo

Here's the part where I laugh at decent for ignoring my suggestions and say "I told you so"

I told you so, faggot. 30 days before the server goes offline.

/threadadoodledoo

Here's the part where I laugh at decent for ignoring my suggestions and say "I told you so"

I told you so, faggot. 30 days before the server goes offline.

u shud be banned from otland calling people who do their best faggots start ur own ot if u can only criticize

The RealOTS team's reaction when the server has failed yet again because they did not listen to me

[

funi

u shud be banned from otland calling people who do their best faggots start ur own ot if u can only criticizei
I've been banned /at least/ 50 time from otland, if not more.

The key to success in a small oldschool OTServer population is listening to the community - something that you do quite well and that the RealOTS owner do not.

I've been banned /at least/ 50 time from otland, if not more.

The key to success in a small oldschool OTServer population is listening to the community - something that you do quite well and that the RealOTS owner do not.
Well go check in wikipedia what is a community (tip - it is not a one person). For me the server is nice. Keep it going and don't restart. It will then grow up anyway.

No compensation were given to us that played before reset, not a single fuck were given, so i wont play.

I also find it very untrustfully since ''Kathrin [ED]38''
is friend with decent, no coincidence he's top 1. bs....

Keep joining the server guys! The community is awesome, game-chat is never quiet and everyone's welcome to join the chat! Come and play! :)

seems like people from america plays too ,last night around midnight we had almost online record ! so the server is stable for americans too

Its people like you, who keeps ruining the community. Who do you think get most annoyed by your ddos attacks? ryan or the 500 players playing?

First of all there are not 500 players online . Ryan allows you to open infinite clients so he can have a big amount of players on his online llist while he got a small amount of real players playing . Secondly every time the police shoots down a killer they are doing a favor to the community . Ryan killed many good otse and verybody knows that . Now its time to revenge, don't look at me and others as the bad ones here . We just want to make sure that you don't get scammed because thats what ryan does with his players .

seems like people from america plays too ,last night around midnight we had almost online record ! so the server is stable for americans too
No it isn't, I ping realots for 160ms from the east coast of USA.

I ping Tibianic for 110ms.

vouching this server...stable and the population is nice. By nice I mean its not 60 runemaker char that's doesn't even chat. The gamechat keeps going red and town and hunting place are somewhat crowded. Just wish I had more time to play!

This is like the only new serious (low-rate) server online atm, except for tibianic of course but is has been online now for a couple of years.

I mean playing high-rate ot's like classicus/originaltibia were you can be level 100 and have 1kk cash in a couple of days isn't fun or any challenge at all? And you get bored of the server within 1 week.
People doesn't like low-rate old school servers anymore? Last version of RealOTS which started in november/december last year had a huge amount of players playing, but now it's like at the most 30-40 players online..

Just wondering if people doesn't like old school (7.4/7.7) low-rate ots anymore or what? :/

Last edited:
Its a good ot, everyone that is playing enjoy it, we have over 100 unique players each day unfortunately everyone isnt online at same time to bring the Online number up, if you all give it a shot you will notice it will increase . We have fun here and so can you. http://www.the-realots.net/forums/thread/13