• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

For some reason, a guy who managed to log in before time acutally interfered with a process in the website. We have reseted the server now, should work properly.

Level 12
World Rchaos
Nickname Shawnty
Last login 2011-09-02 15:43:33
Comment Could not load comment.
Account Status Free
Group Player
Status Online
Created 16 hours ago | 2011-09-01 23:39:02

umm 16 hours and lvl 12 is slow for anyone ;/

Level 12
World Rchaos
Nickname Shawnty
Account Status Free
Group Player
Status Online

umm 16 hours and lvl 12 is slow for anyone ;/

I hope you are kidding. Server has been online for like 20 minutes :p

LOL,i just tested and trust me it ROOOOOOOOX :D Love the look of the carlin and the missions.

QUOTE=Pecax;1342610]Level 12
World Rchaos
Nickname Shawnty
Account Status Free
Group Player
Status Online

umm 16 hours and lvl 12 is slow for anyone ;/[/QUOTE]
Pecax, no life ftw? FAIL much kid.
Ontopic: OT looks promising.

LOL not gonna lie, server looks bad ass. I only have 1 issue. you say the map is 100% custom, no copy/paste... correct me if im wrong. but the one picture appears to be carlin... the dp, houses to the right. hummm....

Ranyo,that aint me.Kewl. Please do more research b4 u tell someone that has no life.

didn't get much into it, the missions on the start are nothing special, the general is there supposed to be fighting without any mob arround him, then in main rots were crowed and i managed to hunt skell and ghoul, then i died and lost the bp deeper in the zone, can't get there back alone, i don't know any1, good luck

LOL not gonna lie, server looks bad ass. I only have 1 issue. you say the map is 100% custom, no copy/paste... correct me if im wrong. but the one picture appears to be carlin... the dp, houses to the right. hummm....

Did you read the background story? You actually start in carlin (a little destroyed by the demons attacking it) and you need to escape before the city is overwhelmed.

This is suposed to be a "introduction" to the server, and the role of the carlin in ruins is just to let the players know at which point of the story they are playing.

didn't get much into it, the missions on the start are nothing special, the general is there supposed to be fighting without any mob arround him, then in main rots were crowed and i managed to hunt skell and ghoul, then i died and lost the bp deeper in the zone, can't get there back alone, i don't know any1, good luck

Well, what do you expect to do with the general?
We won't place demons fighting in a place where levels 8 start :D

Last edited:
Ok, after a small try, I totally agree with my first impresion about the server.
IT ROCKS.
However, I think that some mission are kinda hidden (like the npc camp to the east of amazons where you get all those tasks), so people are just killing monsters to level up. Which is a shame in my opinion :D

Did you read the background story? You actually start in carlin (a little destroyed by the demons attacking it) and you need to escape before the city is overwhelmed.

This is suposed to be a "introduction" to the server, and the role of the carlin in ruins is just to let the players know at which point of the story they are playing.

No i did not. i read everything else though. looks good! Good work guys! :D

Minti, it's not our fault you are noob, server is really nice especially start so i'd suggest everyone to play it.