• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Skylight 10.41 | 100% Custom Map | Mining | Woodcutting | Crafting | Lockpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylight OT

Reaction score
IP: skylightot.com
Port: 7171

Create account now and join us!

Server Information
100% Custom map
Possibility to teleport and walk to spawns and quests
9 Towns
A lot of custom items and monsters

Rates
Experience rate x300 - x5
Skill rate x25

Magic rate x10

Features
Achievements
Mining
Woodcutting
Lockpicking
Crafting
Events

You can find more screenshots of the server on our Facebook page.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook for updates!

1271533_294416964090908_1590210774709258788_o.jpg

10511436_243743555824916_5398804112453034197_o.jpg

10481549_243743865824885_5498416859675907134_o.jpg

10473781_243743142491624_9098473515127978052_o.jpg

10380620_243854659147139_9101597286652048965_o.png

Last edited:
Good luck, but it's just another tp OT :/
Thank you!
We have been trying to not make this "just another tp OT".
What we have done which is different from other servers is that players are not only able to teleport to different locations, but also walk to them and explore a lot of areas that you can not get to through teleports.
We also have a lot of unique features that no other server has.
It might be hard to recognize this by looking at a few screenshots, but you are welcome to try it out at the 4th of July.

Looks nice. :)
Thanks! :)

why dont you just make tps take you close to the area, so that way people can explore instead of just going back and forth easily

thanks for doing one more custom ot and the best thing is, a 10.x version and not a 8.x shit :D good luck
Thank you! :)

It was really great till last ss... then it f8cked everything
it looks nice, but i think it will be better with no tps
why dont you just make tps take you close to the area, so that way people can explore instead of just going back and forth easily
Please keep in mind that teleports do not necessarily take away the feeling of exploring.
We are encouraging players to explore by rewarding them with treasures, achievements, minigames, spawns and quests.
We have also created a system which prevents players to use the teleports to get away from PKs.
Therefore you will sometimes have to find another way to get to safety.

Maybe it's possible to change teleports into waypoint system like was in Ascalon? So you need to explore and if you find and activate waypoint, you can go there with waypoint machine that can be in depo or temple?

a suggestion to avoid tp is adding boats instead or another travel methods like rl tibia, as: ore wagons, carpets, turtles, dog sleds etc

Maybe it's possible to change teleports into waypoint system like was in Ascalon? So you need to explore and if you find and activate waypoint, you can go there with waypoint machine that can be in depo or temple?
a suggestion to avoid tp is adding boats instead or another travel methods like rl tibia, as: ore wagons, carpets, turtles, dog sleds etc
We already have boats, turtles and carpets etc. and teleports cannot take you to different towns.
We have created a system to prevent players from using teleports to explore towns.

The locations the teleports can take you to is just a minor part of this server.
There is also teleports that you will need permission to enter, that you can only obtain by completing quests that involves exploring.
We have put a lot of work into making this server for a wide audience of players, both for players who likes teleports and for players who likes exploring.

Thanks for the feedback!

Looking forward to it! When will the website open? :D

We already have boats, turtles and carpets etc. and teleports cannot take you to different towns.
We have created a system to prevent players from using teleports to explore towns.

The locations the teleports can take you to is just a minor part of this server.
There is also teleports that you will need permission to enter, that you can only obtain by completing quests that involves exploring.
We have put a lot of work into making this server for a wide audience of players, both for players who likes teleports and for players who likes exploring.

Thanks for the feedback!
that is cool then :) remove the last image and let people find them ingame instead so they will not flame here with "OMG A TP SERVER!1!1" =P

Friend you could help me compile onStatsChange in my tfs function?

I see you have a super custom server, do not know if you can help me, plus it never hurts to ask right.

Looking forward to it! When will the website open? :D
We are glad you are looking forward to it!
The website will be opened within 48 hours. :)

that is cool then :) remove the last image and let people find them ingame instead so they will not flame here with "OMG A TP SERVER!1!1" =P
We want you to get a sight of what the server actually has to offer and not keep any information from your acknowledgement.

We really appreciate your feedback, feel free to ask any questions or comment what you think about the server!

post some more screenshots then xD
We have uploaded 50 screenshots on our Facebook Page and a video is coming up within 48 hours.
Like and share, we appreciate any help to make this server grow! :)

its look very nice i will join what ip it would be?

Thank you!
The IP will be announced at the 1st of July when the website is open to the public.

True, it did look good up until I saw the teleports...
but after reading through the replies i have faith that its not that simple.
I'd be willing to play..
I hope there's spawns that aren't accessible by tps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom