• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Skylight 10.41 | 100% Custom Map | Mining | Woodcutting | Crafting | Lockpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 110% pally or loose on this server lol.
Sadly always has been. <\3

/Nandy

are you predict to reset chars? Its very good server but i think he need some fresh. 500 rp is unkillable.
I wouldnt really say that this server is mainly for PVP. As long as they keep coming with new content there is no need for reset really. :)

After tomorrow's server save, a new lockpicking system is coming out.

You will be able to craft lockpicks by using an iron hammer on wood or orichalcum pearls.
These lockpicks can be used to open locked chests found all around the world with 5 difficulties:
Beginner, easy, medium, hard and expert.

RDlV6TD.png

9FvyxZS.png

Been playing it for a few days now and its pretty awesome, very nice and friendly community :)

what kind of custom item is there? I see mining and skill of the sort so ,do you have any special enchant like ascalon or other older server im not sure youd know anyway. The video was nice but id expect seeing some of those custom item. Seems you focus on making things different but in the ends is it just another real tibia item/class/gear?

what kind of custom item is there? I see mining and skill of the sort so ,do you have any special enchant like ascalon or other older server im not sure youd know anyway. The video was nice but id expect seeing some of those custom item. Seems you focus on making things different but in the ends is it just another real tibia item/class/gear?
Hey,yeah sure I like mot being answered . be greta if anyone could at least answer so I possibly try it.

Well, I dont like custom content, but this OT rocks! Very entertaining, I wish more people played here.

Today, server meet some changes:
- teleports to spawns are deactivated. We have to walk by foot to respawn. Kinda good for RPG lovers ;)
- EK has been nerfed, RP got some love and now is dealing huge damage

Well, its not that bad, but EK's lower damage hurts :(

Had a decent first impression of this server, just few things bother me personally
1) I kinda nowadays feel like a "Skylight Chat", one main chat for players to talk in/communicate in is the way to go, kinda lacked on this serv
2) Monsters lagg after each melee hit apparently, dislike it as i like to keep movin as i deal damage
3) Not really guided in any direction to hunt or something, just something missing. Wouldnt mind seeing some kind of npc that has those basic sheets of info to share with new playerz

People sometimes sit in World Chat. Server got some changes few days ago - ek and rp are balanced.

Had a decent first impression of this server, just few things bother me personally
2) Monsters lagg after each melee hit apparently, dislike it as i like to keep movin as i deal damage

This is sadly how all TFS 1.x server works unless you make some changes to the monster AI. In older versions the monsters were always thinking about what path to use, now they think about it every 1000 ms, so if you hit a monster and then run away it will take him some time to react. It feels ridiculous stupid to play on servers that didn't change that imo.
http://otland.net/threads/weird-monster-behaviour-in-tfs-1-1.228021/page-2#post-2200424

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom