• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave back the char to the real owner after a hack, he does it if u give him proof and i suppose Natwar gave him? no big deal and start to cry about corruption by iryont

If you guys wanna start on corrupted server, Tibianic is right place for you.

Come, join us !

This ain't the first time.

On tibianic-HR I switched char with Dominik. I got a paladin, he got a mage. Note that it was illegal to trade/give away or sell accounts but we got Iryont's permission to do it. Only because Dominik and Iryont had some kind of relationship.

What happend a week after was that Iryont changed e-mail on my previous account (then belonged to dominik), to an e-mail that belonged to Dominik. But he refused to change the mail of the account I've gotten to my mail. So obviously Dominik could take his character back without me being able to take mine back

Also note: That was the only reason I did the deal. I knew if he would go back on his deal and break our contract I could just take back my account just like he did. But Iryont took that chance away from me enabling Dominik to hack me without me being able to do anything.

Iryont never replied to me why he did this. Thus, I forever lost belief in Tibianic. I don't say I won't ever play any tibianic server again because I will. I'm saying that I always feel the threat that Iryont may at any time ban or steal my character to give to someone else at any time which really brings the fun playing any tibianic server down alot since I know my characters will never be safe.
I don't often talk about this but since the subject came up regarding corruption why not.

Acc trading is allowed if you dont advertise it or make it obvious (it cant be stopped at all)
The natwar case is about HACKING in which Iryont can interfer on it if you have proofs ofc.
Else iryont can delete 90% of top 100 players

Natwar was sold to Miles Mcgregor(another bought char)/CM Doyle's close friend William Mcgregor. Then the original owner of Natwar hacked it back and sold it to a guy in CM Doyles enemy team. right after that did CM Doyle decide to change the email of Natwar and give it back to his good friend William Mcgreger and also ban 4 guys from the enemy team because they started to ask questions.

Not only that but a few people from CM Doyles team left him because of his corruptioness before in the war (looking for targets in invis..) etc etc

huehue I got banned for posting that pic on all my 15 accounts i had on tibianic :D

CM Doyle was the one who cheated the most with his bedmage farm, who was acc trading before (he sold acc to me), who helped his team all the time by abusing CM position, who was selling cash on both Tibianic and Realots and it goes on... It's funny to watch how noone is stopping him and how Iryont is ruining server that he worked so hard on.

^
cry you lost war against rpg players haha pvpgods cry cry more you cant even exp or leave pz. go back to ur cave

yeah fun when CM makes runes for 1 side with "/give mana" so they never run out of supplies, fun when he spies where we are hunting etc..

yeah fun when CM makes runes for 1 side with "/give mana" so they never run out of supplies, fun when he spies where we are hunting etc..

just curious, how do you know this? And the other stuff you said hes been doing. Weird because he's so active on forums and seems serious in general, before also running advertising campaigns for the server, just doesnt seem like the guy who would abuse his position but who knows

Lebban do you have any proof? Screens or anything?

It would be good to get the truth out.

I dont think its iryont related, he just hosts and work on server, he is never in game. I think all corruption happened after CM doyle was on the team. So please, dont call iryont corrupt.

Lebban do you have any proof? Screens or anything?

It would be good to get the truth out.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I told all of you what was happening on Tibianic. Maybe Lebban is exaggerating with giving mana to make runes, but Natwar is just one example of corruption where one team does crime, GM does nothing about it, then other team does same crime, GM bans them and give acc back to other team. That's sad, even more sad when case like that happen before that with reversed roles and noone did shit to help because that team is not friends of Iryont/CM Doyle. Also to mention, CM Doyle is Nalmos Kaios/Miles McGregor, he's leader of McGregors, he played server and wanted to win war, and suddenly he becomes CM. Before when he was playing I can tell you with 100% sureness that he was cheating with bedmage farm, selling ingame cash for money on both Realots and Tibianic. Server is just getting pathetic. People can say I cry because I'm losing war, but honestly I don't give a fuck about war, I'm just helping sometimes on noobchar, so you can think w.e you want. And server didn't show its real face now, it showed its face months ago when polish team started botting and others had proofs but gm didn't want to ban them because cams weren't proof. Well, now server is losing players and
I DON'T SUGGEST ANYONE TO START PLAYING TIBIANIC BECAUSE YOU'LL JUST GET NERVOUS AFTER SOME THINGS YOU SEE.

such a corrupt ot:/ didn't expect it would be this bad:(
seems like iryont has friends ingame and supports them. Especially this CM Doyle (aka Miles who's team is in war atm). so many examples there are of corruption, iryont banned many of us for a moment but always realised later that he made a mistake and unbanned them quickly. Now iryont is even supporting account trading.... His friend buys natwar (on own risk just like the rest we think) but then the old owner hacks him back but and suddenly iryont interrupt and check the ip's changing mails fast. Never seen him doing that for anyone else only for his friends:(

byebye ot.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think its iryont related, he just hosts and work on server, he is never in game. I think all corruption happened after CM doyle was on the team. So please, dont call iryont corrupt.

ye cm doyle has to many friends wich he supports:/

Nice posts guys. I saw someone posting "CM Doyle is blabla" ingame. It got deleted in 1min.

That's kinda wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.