• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some short info about the new client for lazy people:
The client brings a lot of features such as:
* CAM Player & Recorder (you do not have to download third party software anymore!)
* Ping status in game (it should tell you if it's safe to hunt monsters or not)
* News window (you can now fetch news from the website using one button in game!)
* Auto updater (it will allow us to easily update the client and dispatch changes to players more fluently)
* USA Proxy server (it might help players from the USA or Brasil with lowering the ping - it's available under Options -> Network -> USA Proxy Server)
* Minor changes to get rid of currently available bots (any changes made by a player to game files might result into triggering automatic banishment system)
2w2lxti.jpg

"basically we have some new weapons such as axes, clubs, swords and distance (new crossbow, bow and arrows)."
"Several extra quests were implemented, however, hunting spots and new areas (such as new city) are yet to be added in further updates."
k56p.jpg

Last edited:
I got a problem with new client. It says "client updated succesfull". tried on 3 files (zip, rar, installation)
But still problem exist.. Already opened it as administrator. Nothing changes.
Every time im opening it as administrator or not (dosent matter) its says " Welcome to client tibianic update. The client will check versions with the server. Status update was succesfull.

Tibianic.exe - 100%
Then I click on restart.

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D--T-I-B-I-A-N-I-C-

really it was oldschool tibia which i remember from times 2005y and stupid iryont changed this game for orsha... JUST $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more and more fcking shitt..... new items addons custom sprites retarded admin... cya all i give montch and this server is dead bb

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D--T-I-B-I-A-N-I-C-

really it was oldschool tibia which i remember from times 2005y and stupid iryont changed this game for orsha... JUST $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more and more fcking shitt..... new items addons custom sprites retarded admin... cya all i give montch and this server is dead bb
Hahahah I hate people like you soo much.

Iryont is doing a great job, no one wants to play a fresh 7.40 server for more than 2 years. It gets boring, stale, dull.

Good luck finding a better hoster/admin/server than Tibianic/Iryont because it's impossible.

How is he about money anyways? He deserves SOME income for all of his hard work and providing us with such a great server.

You are just an ungrateful kid.

Tibianic, the old days

[video=youtube;sG8b8ooNpIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG8b8ooNpIw[/video]

...and rude yooki

Hahahah I hate people like you soo much.

Iryont is doing a great job, no one wants to play a fresh 7.40 server for more than 2 years. It gets boring, stale, dull.

Good luck finding a better hoster/admin/server than Tibianic/Iryont because it's impossible.

How is he about money anyways? He deserves SOME income for all of his hard work and providing us with such a great server.

You are just an ungrateful kid.

on the old tibianic i can play for years. if u are oldschool player you should love 7.4 and if u love 7.4 that this tibia is never boring... i have played for 2 years but with updates iryont is making him Cipsoft = choosing bad way. anyway good luck

old tibianic:
2mpa.jpg

OR NEW
k56p.jpg

Last edited:
on the old tibianic i can play for years. if u are oldschool player you should love 7.4 and if u love 7.4 that this tibia is never boring... i have played for 2 years but with updates iryont is making him Cipsoft = choosing bad way. anyway good luck

old tibianic:
2mpa.jpg

OR NEW
k56p.jpg

What is ur problem about new balanced items that noone got yet cause its probably hard to get them? Cipsoft way means sd hotkeys, new outfits, mounts, full of bot servers, new potions and pvp system.

old tibianic:
2mpa.jpg

OR NEW
k56p.jpg
LOL do you realize 85% of those new sprites aren't obtainable in game?

your "old tibianic" picture looks just like how tibianic looks now. you are so stupid I honestly hope you're trolling ;[

Sorry, im not in topic ? But anyone know when tibianic-hr gonna started?

Update is a very important part of all games, without updates people get bored and quit. A long term server need updates to remain interesting, many oldschool players relate updates to "BAD" just because cipsoft failed miserably.

elderslave is one of those fucking idiots who want every server to reset every month for a "fresh start" instead of keeping the server alive with updates.

elderslave is one of those fucking idiots who want every server to reset every month for a "fresh start" instead of keeping the server alive with updates.

what server i want for reset? tell me two because i dont remember other than tibianic

Tibianic is still on, wish I was playing it all this time ;3

Needless to say I'm only playing on Tibianic now, all other servers are a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.