• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP! Im playing again this great server, and for all haters... 20 premium days for all NEW accs!

but he should change the exp to 1.20 /20x/ 21-50 /13x/ 51-70 /5x/ 71-+ /1-2-3x/ + premium should be free like traveling with boats and spells dont needed to buy.He can add pacc system then it should be like mastercores party exp+outfits+light+u can add what ever u want but it should not be OP and the server will have so much people like mastercores had+ your ot stays very long

agree. perfect. :)

I propose to higher exp a little in rook. Its pretty hard for newbies

no, it is climat which was on 7.4 global -.- wanna easier rookgard go to other servers -.-

ok, dont change the exp but free premium with another pacc system would be good both in low exp server and on high exp server

BUMP! Many people/teams are coming back here, come on ppl join!

tibianic needs urgently a u.s.a proxy server ffs

tibianic is tibianic fact is there will be a reset on tibianic. so your a idiot.

omg yes i know but tibianic-hr and tibianic-low is tibianic.. the same owner idiot ..l.. fact is there will be a reset on tibianic

The fact is, They should they should deleted highrate one, and start focusing getting people onto the lowrate.

@Three stooges above, not everyone wants to spend time on a lowrate.

Get. It. Into. Your. Heads. Already.

Who left from Tibianic low rate and will play when will be reset? tell me.... playing with 25-40 players is boring, we need reset if more players will play after reset

Status
Not open for further replies.