• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldschool Tibia is dying in general. Time to find a new game guys ;P

I've played this and it's much more funnier then HIGHRATE, since this one wont be reseted.

Goodluck and i hope LOWRATE gets around 100~ active players!

Ok lets grow up population on tibianic. who remember first and second start on tibianic ? ;) nice memories. i propose to post your advances there : Tibianic [7.4]. Oldschool pełną gębą! . tell me why there playing max 50 ppls only? it is sucks. maybe turn off server and turn on after 2-3 weeks??? admin dont doing anything to change amout of players.......

It deserves more but 'old school' players are just playing for war, not for anything else

fully supporting this ot. it is here to stay, capturing the essence of oldschool tibia perfectly. good community, dedicated gms. any true oldschool lover should give it a chance.

Don't play this OT, lots of PA and noobs killing you without reason.

grzonas - lol, i playing there for half year and i never died by person... lol nice bro

29 July 2012 is one year when Tibianic is online!

COME AND PLAY GUYS! You think Tibia is fall? You right! But only CipSoft Tibia!
Tibianic is the best RPG OTS ever you seen. It's like RL Tibia eight years ago!
Old times, helpfull people on the server.

29 July 2012 is one year when Tibianic is online!

COME AND PLAY GUYS! You think Tibia is fall? You right! But only CipSoft Tibia!
Tibianic is the best RPG OTS ever you seen. It's like RL Tibia eight years ago!
Old times, helpfull people on the server.
And if you're too lazy to play 2x exp, just play tibianic-hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.