• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, i miss 7.4 tibia : / I dont have fun anymore in 7.7 realots idk its not the same like 7.4 tibia

I just quited realots for waiting a new 7.4 server (hope iryont will reset the 7.4 one).

wand and rods sucks !!111

i hope there will be transfer or reset, i miss 7.4 too it is the best one for me to play, cant wait

iryont wont make reset for sure, he said he will never reset the low rate, good idea and hope is transfer hr->lr and delete hr, btw one of the gms said we will have new website layout soon :) i can say GC with 40 ppl is active xD

iryont wont make reset for sure, he said he will never reset the low rate, good idea and hope is transfer hr->lr and delete hr, btw one of the gms said we will have new website layout soon :) i can say GC with 40 ppl is active xD
still no new website layout :<

but around 90-95 ppl online yesterday. many ppl started play here and the climat of this server is fcking amazing:) believe me

@up

if u dont like low rate exp why u tried play here?

lots of br pks lol

Im playing on tibianic 3 years and I WAS NEVER KILLED BY RANDOM PK LOL

btw 100ppl on cmon:)

Lol this is crazy, soon tibianic low will have more people than realots o.o i never thought that would be possible :p

but i think that 7.7 tibia is not the "real" tibia with wands and fucking op mages, 80% of them are mages anyway.

7.4 however is the "real" tibia just the mc's are the problem, maybe they can handle it with soul points :S

Lol this is crazy, soon tibianic low will have more people than realots o.o i never thought that would be possible :p

but i think that 7.7 tibia is not the "real" tibia with wands and fucking op mages, 80% of them are mages anyway.

7.4 however is the "real" tibia just the mc's are the problem, maybe they can handle it with soul points :S

7.4 = the one with the strongest pc who can hold the most clients is the highest elvel

Is it still against the rules to sell characters? If not, I sell a 90~ sorcerer

Status
Not open for further replies.