• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has run fluently since last attack, amazing how fluent it is.
Great server by the way, closest thing I've seen to a perfect oldschool server. More people should start!

What do you mean? How are there 300 people on it? Did it reset or something? :O

no, ppl just came back for whatever reason. but who cares tibianic is awesome again.

Was inevitable that this server would pick up and be the most popular as it's almost 2 year uptime shows.

Wish Iryont would add the anti-bot client for this though.

18:16 Total: 63 players online.
18:16 Total: 300 runebots online.

It's actually more than a bullshit :)

We have currently over 230 unique IPs out of 340 players playing and please keep in mind the fact that people do play with their friends where the network is shared or they live together.

Yeah I thought it was a majority of runebots aswell when I started.
18:16 Total: 63 players online.
18:16 Total: 300 runebots online.
More like
18:16 Total: 300 players online.
18:16 Total: 63 runebots online.

It's actually more than a bullshit :)

We have currently over 230 unique IPs out of 340 players playing and please keep in mind the fact that people do play with their friends where the network is shared or they live together.

how different [or similar] was the ratio of unique to identical ips on realots compared to tibianic though?

how different [or similar] was the ratio of unique to identical ips on realots compared to tibianic though?

It was a bit higher on RealOTS due to the client which eliminated the basic bots and at least several multi clients.

Today there was a nice amount of players on-line:

Total of 437 players are currently playing at our server.

In few months we will have a second anniversary of this server which by then will be running continuously for 2 years :)

Yet, you failed to host a server(realots) that has been hosted for 6 years by Dennis.

Yet, you failed to host a server(realots) that has been hosted for 6 years by Dennis.

It was expectable, the server itself (as software) is a total failure, unstable and unreliable to even work with.
If you have something way better to work with like Tibianic server you would use it instead of trying to fix a lost dream - it's just not worth it in every aspect of this word.

Regarding Dennis - as he said himself, he didn't have much of a choice back then since Open Tibia was not worth to even work with due to all the problems it had back then (it was quite a young project) so he was actually forced to work with this failing software.

It was expectable, the server itself (as software) is a total failure, unstable and unreliable to even work with.
If you have something way better to work with like Tibianic server you would use it instead of trying to fix a lost dream - it's just not worth it in every aspect of this word.

Regarding Dennis - as he said himself, he didn't have much of a choice back then since Open Tibia was not worth to even work with due to all the problems it had back then (it was quite a young project) so he was actually forced to work with this failing software.

Perhaps hard to work with, still not the server itself that ruins it. I don't remember wars be so constant back in real tibia as they were in your version of RealOTs, no shit people got red skulled, auto banned, low supplies, thus the random-player-killing, they wared (at least in the beginning) every day. Still I enjoyed my time on it and it's sad that you put it down

.3lite you are iryont? adm of the serv? idk....

if yes pls tell us when we will have anti bot client

anti bot client is coming in one month !! 2 years straight running ! this ot is really worth play !

People have a lot of runes cause of normal client yet.

If you will add anti-bot client, you will loose a lot of community like it was on TibianicHR.

And no, I'm not one of those botters cause I don't even play here.

I'd like an anti-bot client. However, enabling it on a server where people have basically infinite runes due to their free roam of botting for 2 years, it'll make the gap between the current players and new players too large.

Regarding Dennis - He might have not have much of a choice, but he made it work for 6 years straight. You didn't even put time into Realots itself once it was running, once you recognized that the daily players online decreased with so much you come up with an excuse.

I really hope Dennis decides to host it himself again or someone buys his files.

Status
Not open for further replies.