• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tasks were pretty dumb

most retarded spawn of demon skeletons at POI (basically unlimited demon skeletons and only demon skeletons)

almost 3 levels is serious level at level 50 on a 2x server. dumbest fucking idea (went from 48-50 just DOING the task)
CqUrUva.jpg

Wew. :l

tasks were pretty dumb

most retarded spawn of demon skeletons at POI (basically unlimited demon skeletons and only demon skeletons)

almost 3 levels is serious level at level 50 on a 2x server. dumbest fucking idea (went from 48-50 just DOING the task)
CqUrUva.jpg

Well no one is forcing you to make these dumb ass task, so if you dont want to get some jumps in the exp dont do them you fucking retard.
also zuhar made lvl 180(?) without any tasks whatsoever.

I think they are nice makes ppl hunt things else then pen tomb -2.

Well no one is forcing you to make these dumb ass task, so if you dont want to get some jumps in the exp dont do them you fucking retard.
also zuhar made lvl 180(?) without any tasks whatsoever.

I think they are nice makes ppl hunt things else then pen tomb -2.
Well looks like this guy is pissed.

tasks are made for new people to give them a little bit of boost on exping and you can only do them once so for me its ok

i'd say tasks were a nice thing. now other spawns get crowded atleast not only penisula or poh. also i think it can give newcomers a good boost to start to play.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how the custom client will work, but heres a quote from Iryont written today:
"The old client from HR/RealOTS has been thrown to trash, I have started working some time ago on something new way more advanced which will give programmers a headache while cracking it.
It will be worth it, just wait for it :D
"

I can't seem to find any of those posts you are talking about, where they beg for help and nothing is done, some example would be nice.

gooo karelazi gogoogogo xd

Oh the server is down and has been for 2 hours.

>insert troll here>

Heard realots is down to, sux 4 us :/

Oh wait that's right it didn't even launch

Pretty impressive actually, first server to ever fail before even starting

can someone tell me why i cant enter: Tibianic.org
???
try reach tibianic.org by entering its ip in your browser instead: 31.204.154.47

If it works, you can't reach it by tibianic.org because of your DNS not being updated or due to browser cookies/cache (try open browser in private/incognito and see if it works)

i got on by using ipchanger with the IP makril mentioned

what caused this ? ddos ?

unfortunately iryont is the type of guy to deny deny deny any problem until shit completely hits the fan so i dont see this changing anytime soon, lol

i got on by using ipchanger with the IP makril mentioned

what caused this ? ddos ?

unfortunately iryont is the type of guy to deny deny deny any problem until shit completely hits the fan so i dont see this changing anytime soon, lol
Hosting company hade some issues, nothing Iryont could do.
"I suggest you guys make some runes today, not only hosting made us switch to new IP address (out of their own fault) but they are also experiencing issues with routing."

Wow you guys seem to use some shitty DNSes, ip was changed like 10 hours ago and your DNS still isn't updated lol.

try reach tibianic.org by entering its ip in your browser instead: 31.204.154.47

If it works, you can't reach it by tibianic.org because of your DNS not being updated or due to browser cookies/cache (try open browser in private/incognito and see if it works)

thanks but it does still not work....

Hosting company hade some issues, nothing Iryont could do.
"I suggest you guys make some runes today, not only hosting made us switch to new IP address (out of their own fault) but they are also experiencing issues with routing."

Wow you guys seem to use some shitty DNSes, ip was changed like 10 hours ago and your DNS still isn't updated lol.

maybe it's time for a new host ? not the first or even the third time i've seen this issue / excuse

also i'd assume the closer you are to the host the faster it will update - if this is not the case sry i'll try to get on ur dns level, champ

I was bored and wanted to level my mage and got DDoS'd and died.

Does iryont compensate? I thought he had some DDoS protection script or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

09:46 Total: 10 players online.

Doonrak is at it again. :(

Last edited:
I was bored and wanted to level my mage and got DDoS'd and died.

Does iryont compensate? I thought he had some DDoS protection script or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

09:46 Total: 10 players online.

Doonrak is at it again. :(

if you died during server DDoS you should have been prevented from dying. If you weren't, post on forum and he'll probably compensate you. He can see in log files when during which time the server is DDoS'd and if he sees that you died during that period without death-prevention he'll restore your exp (he did that last time atleast).

Think its time to take all that prem rose money you've been piling up over the last year and get stronger protection iryont

Pretty ghetto imo that such a serious long lasting server still has such issues

Status
Not open for further replies.