• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah lets remove master sorcerers UE, because its clearly overpowered, you dont have to aim and u can hit a screen full of people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAND ITS NOT ON PAR WITH ANYTHING, WHY IS IT STILL IN THE GAME. FKING REMOVE THE UE NOOB GM LOL

@Royalty

Antica is already removed from otservlist, spoofing on.
anticaspoof.png

Antica is already removed from otservlist, spoofing on.
anticaspoof.png
????????????????????????
5CF9WGD.png

Go back to the cave with your bullshit :)
All of you had valid points. Ever wondered why all the top servers are still buying yellow highlights? A new milking technique was introduced on OTServList somewhat recently, which is this:
CIjgzZ9.png

And since the Antica listing doesn't have it, it becomes hidden as soon as the amount of online players reported to OTServList exceeds 750.

All of you had valid points. Ever wondered why all the top servers are still buying yellow highlights? A new milking technique was introduced on OTServList somewhat recently, which is this:
CIjgzZ9.png

And since the Antica listing doesn't have it, it becomes hidden as soon as the amount of online players reported to OTServList exceeds 750.

Thank you for clarification :) I wasn't even aware of it...
Tho... it is kinda ..... bad.... technique to rip money from owners, don't you think?

Hello

I find some bots but report it and GM very fast deleted this botters.
Very good ots for long time.
I will try to find more bots!
See you

If someone is abusing the rules to win advantages the staff step in.
I wouldn't allow a single person run a big farm.
Beside, most that tries to run farms with more than 3 mcs usually are using cheats and get deleted for it.

Sincerely,
Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back