• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thats kinda funny because i have open already 9 mc - 4 bot knights running 24/7 + 5 makers close to my house throwing bps to house
But I agree with u - there are 1800 TRUE players cheers

ye server is completely dead with no future so u have 10 clients making money and runes? for what? whos gonna buy it? lol

I dont think they will ban him, 1k viewers every day, they need him xd

I heard that while I opened some brazilian stream and instantly thought it was them.
Bubba 🤭 🤢
somethings wrong with this server when the biggest server attraction is even using bot

wow server looks really great! any good players playing?

seems like its another server with 7.6 mana table for magic level but 7.4 regeneration and cost of spells it should be around 18h to get 4mlv on fresh ek with these rates but its around 25-30h in fact idk maybe some ppl block my afk chars or steal food from dead monsters but its suspicious that botted chars with food 24/7 get 4mlv for uhs on 3rd day of botting

@Goku can u tell us more about this? or u just gonna make another poll about it if ppl want real 7.4 mana table without even actualy fixing it?

also why knights heal regeneration is same as non-voc on rook? how could staff forgot on low rate about something that crucial in exping/skilling? ah sorry i forgot its retro u made polls and everything is fixed people demand retro formulas so they have them - writen inside advertisement thread

Last edited:
stop being sarcastic mate you are probably one of them competitors of retrocores , they're even uploading videos to show all how they're fighting boters !

5 knights botting on rotworms dara. i went to fibula there is 3 botknights: when i msg one of them they told me:
So what, everywhere are bots because bot is allowed xDD. This server is joke.
I

Lol. Want to be immune to dying? Im not 100% sure how it works yet, but if you die by creature OR die by creature when x-logged. You get death protection and get tped to temple.. EDIT: Obviously not only during ddos. If u wanna test it on some noob char please do so and report it so they can fix this horrid bug.

bubba not getting banned? corrupted, also nobody is lagging atm but when i watch a stream he died without laggs and get tp to temple, is this ot where people going to be immortal forever now or what?

Alright so everyone who thinks Bubbagame is botting is either trolling or doesn't understand the context and how it's a joke. He was using (https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/) (a text-to-speech website) and typed in "player on screen, player on screen, player on screen" etc. Try it out yourself. He was just trolling his viewers. He doesn't even have a second account on the server. He only plays on the server when he's live and is not particularly rich.

I even added sound clips from this website as playsounds on my streamelements page for people to have fun with. StreamElements - The ultimate tools for live streaming (https://streamelements.com/trizze/store)

If you're watching with chat from 9h2m into the stream (Click the TWITCH logo in the bottom right of this video player)
You can see someone typing "player detected, player on screen" in chat and Bubba starts smiling. Then he disconnects and plays the disconnected sound that he already had typed in on the website.

Please stop spreading rumors on forums like this, gives Retrocore and its staff a bad name.

Last edited:
I got bored, I have about 60k & some prem scrolls I'd like to get rid of, I just started on Medivia and would gladly accept something there

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back