• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is funny alot of people trashtalking about the players base if they were spoofing they wont be on otservlist dont be haters if the people like the server whats the problem? God damm
It's not funny dude, there's players wasting money with that shit that has many high level's that never did one task. The shop was the best HAHAHAHA 😂 🔥

Both sites are hosted with nginx/1.10.3 Ubuntu, both have SSL Certificates with Let's Encrypt. SSL Certificates expire in 85/86 days.

Both sites are hosted with OVH.
retrocores.com - 54.36.126.163
retrocores-shop.com - 54.38.182.23

Monsters dont shoot spells if you stair hop. Not a serious server
Case Closed

Last edited:
one guy, one house, 9 rune makers xD dedots roflrofl, went instantly to the house after i showed on screen, all 9 chars xD

Attachments

another guy with his 15 mcs and "4 computers" being logged in massive chars on others pc but as one person is illegal also. and people like this are doin this since start probly XD
07:11 You see a bag (Vol:8).
It weighs 67584.0 oz.
thats his bag in the house doors, lul so much runes food blanks hehe ;]

Attachments

Just wondering if this server is even still alive beside the big mc farms? Last update of this ot was a month ago. The 22th of january. Hes making easy money while doing nothing xd?

Just wondering if this server is even still alive beside the big mc farms? Last update of this ot was a month ago. The 22th of january. Hes making easy money while doing nothing xd?

Well, maintaining the item shop takes time. That's understandable.

Have a nice day Marcus and thanks for destroying such awesome playground.

shgop.jpg

this server is still alive? XD
I guess its hard to stop playing and understand its corrupted server after spending on it some euros
feel sorry for those

You have been blocked!
Possible reasons:
  • Loading website too much during an attack (if so you'll be unbanished in few moments)
  • You've showed huge destructive behavior and got banished for that reason.

Really? :rolleyes:
I accessed it once, then it went to a blank white screen.. then that message afterwards when trying to access again.

Regards,
Cody

So I was going to try this out but I cant connect to the client.
I can use DirectXbut then I got MAJOR laggs and cant even move ingame (unplayable)
And when trying to upload openGL I get these problems on the screenshot.
And its not my firewalls blocking cuz i've turned everything off.
Otherwise I should not be able to load directX either I guess?

Any ideas? :)

@Goku

Attachments

Last edited:
Awesome video Wille :) Keep it going

Anyone elsd has this problem that whenever you open or close a backpack. You get a laggspike? Even tho your connection is perfect. Its something within the client. I asked around ingame and few other had it aswell, but no1 had the answer how to fox. Any1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back