• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This captcha system is the best part, so you guys know, every time you enter the captcha to enter to his website, Marcus make money, I see how desperate you are for the cashhhhh :)

The funny thing is that he srteams and once i was watching it and he said he hates cheaters, he banned his girlfriend because she ws cheating and spent like the whole stream being very vocal about cheaters. I rember i felt that it could be possible but my intuition was screaming that guy was a big time corrupt cheater. Well, i think at this point nobody doubts it. Everytime you see somebody saying over andover i hate cheaters be smarter!

x1 ?! damn

385274_317167811736302_610212550_n.jpg

edit

502 Bad Gateway

can't even make a char, yikes

edit v2

Too many fail attempts! Account temporarily blocked!

quality OTS, really nice.

Last edited:
You have been blocked!
Possible reasons:
  • Loading website too much during an attack (if so you'll be unbanished in few moments)
  • You've showed huge destructive behavior and got banished for that reason.

Lmfao Honestly was trying once every minute or so. Have yet to be able to get in.
GG boys.

gratz i cant even open the website x'D after 3 hours..

dunno why ppl talking about tibiantis better then here, yeah ofc some things like mobs when running "lagging" is stupid thing on retrocores and some map points tibiantis has it good. But we looking for 99,99% old school, while tibiantis went only 90% old school, because he is already modifiend ankrahmun and other bullshit just like mastercores. so stfu with yourtibiantis and they dont even have br server lmao. Retrocores is the only 7.4 (nearest and serious at least with good host) online out there, which can handle 500+ players and if attacked ddos can handle it, while many other br server 7.4 if they get too much attetion wont be able to handle the ddos.

dunno why ppl talking about tibiantis better then here, yeah ofc some things like mobs when running "lagging" is stupid thing on retrocores and some map points tibiantis has it good. But we looking for 99,99% old school, while tibiantis went only 90% old school, because he is already modifiend ankrahmun and other bullshit just like mastercores. so stfu with yourtibiantis and they dont even have br server lmao. Retrocores is the only 7.4 (nearest and serious at least with good host) online out there, which can handle 500+ players and if attacked ddos can handle it, while many other br server 7.4 if they get too much attetion wont be able to handle the ddos.
can't wait for marcus to open up Retro-Shop -Home (https://www.retrocores-shop.com/?subtopic=home) again on new "hardcore" serv 😍 best oldschool vibes😍

If you guys can't understand or handle that oldschool is based on the mystery of discovering spawns, spots, etc. Like sometime back in the days we did with the Carlin GS or the GS in darashia things like that. Maybe you're not ready for this conversation. This server is spoofed. Not only that there's a website where you're able to buy stuff with real cash. Also they giving you full new custom shit where you can grow as a low level so you won't have to wait to exp or fight for your spawn. Not only that.... you allow on a 1x server use 2 mc's which will end up being more cause for marcus it's a business... more mc's more premmy scrolls, more money. That's called corruption. So WhAt'S tHe PoInT oN HaViNg 1x sErvEr with unlimited runes in a future? you won't even sit and runemaking anymore in a near future. The proof is in the other worlds 2x in less than a year there's a guy who's lvl 300? when in the fucking hell it ever happened in the old tibia school 7.4? COWNS

Idk why people call this a hardcore server at all, first ppl already got around lvl 30 within 24 hours and with mcs ofcourse. 1x exprate might seem low but with mcs and free runes its probably even a 5x server lol xD

. 1x exprate might seem low but with mcs and free runes its probably even a 5x server lol xD
That's not even the biggest factor, Retrocores has completely inaccurate spawn system which results in a much higher exp/h in every single location. People on retrocores are getting 1kk/h on Demona and 700k/h on POI DL. If the spawn rate was what it's supposed to be then it would be like less than half of that lol. Also retro has completely inaccurate loot, vampires have almost 2x boosted loot, warlocks have 15% boost, dragon lords like 35%. So people in retrocores get more loot, more xp/h and more runes because farms are rarely punished. This isn't a "1x hardcore server"

I know its not, thats why I havent bothered playing his servers.
I know its what some ppl that call themselves hardcore players look for though, wish theyd actually proved it lol xD

I know its not, thats why I havent bothered playing his servers.
I know its what some ppl that call themselves hardcore players look for though, wish theyd actually proved it lol xD
Maybe if certain team didn’t PA and attack players randomly in cave just because they wanna exp there, just maybe ppl wouldn’t change server.

Excuse me, when exactly u had 1500 players on your server logged in at one time ? Are u telling me that on server where 4x mc is allowed u have 1500 unique players to check day by day ?
Excuses, excuses and one more time - EXCUSES.

If your server would be serious, there would be delete if catched on botting, AND ONLY BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE THIS U HAVE SO MANY BOTERS.
I want also to mention things that u just cant repair for more than 6 months which is builded anty push bug when u put coin every second on you u cant be pushed, u sd only one guy on stack ETC ETC.
Post automatically merged:

Also i want to ask, why character mombaii disapeared and suddenly 79ms danera appeared on retrocores shop ?
Post automatically merged:

#freemombaii #whereismombaii #givebackmombaii

I bought Mombai from the shop, really i spent 70 euros on it xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back