• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Creatures hit a lot. As an ek I do so much damage to targets. Something is wrong.

To be honest, after 1.5 years of work I expected something better. I've found bugs that should not be there. I've reported them and hope to see them fixed.

With all due respect this was really a disappointment and I doubt that this will become huge. But I can be wrong, I wish you luck!

Last edited:
Extremly amateur hosting a mid/low rate with out running test server first, after trying it out for 30 mins I found couple of bugs already.
Also monsters dmg is INSANE? XD
I got halberd, scarf, leather helmet, scale armor, brass legs, bugs dmg me. BUGS XD
client is crap, not smooth walking at all. cant chose whatever game engine i like
1.5 years and 7.4 map with 8.0 monsters

hate to say it, but i said so ;DD waste of time!
i'll be surprised if this ot even get through the weekend Xd aus and NA server wont for sure

Last edited:
Extremly amateur hosting a mid/low rate with out running test server first, after trying it out for 30 mins I found couple of bugs already.
Also monsters dmg is INSANE? XD
I got halberd, scarf, leather helmet, scale armor, brass legs, bugs dmg me. BUGS XD
client is crap, not smooth walking at all. cant chose whatever game engine i like
1.5 years and 7.4 map with 8.0 monsters

hate to say it, but i said so ;DD waste of time!
i'll be surprised if this ot even get through the weekend Xd aus and NA server wont for sure

As i rmmber there was testserver.

Must be before he implented 8.0 stuff, because ot is supposed to be 7.4 but with 8.0 content. but it's 7.4 with 8.0 features.

just enjoy some low level wars then move on guys!

Yes it was a testserver it starts 1 June since 25 September that he close it, but it wasn't much players only rpgs who took lvl 200 and not finding bugs.Marcus care more of them and his RPG than fix his own server and client, he is not able to put directx9 for better smoothness client, and now monsters attack and some more things i feel sad for you wasting this 1,5 years on nothing better quit and open again dark ot with normal manas of 7.4
GL

Last edited:
nice server. I enjoy it so is my team.

Hope to see some good fights on sunday atleast :)

There is a constantly developing player base that is able to get around the changes that people are not used to.

This server wasn't developed to be "easy" or to be what is expected of every other 7.4 server in history. It is not a copy/paste server.

There may be bugs that slipped through the cracks, no test is perfect, but make no doubt that the server has been rigorously tested. If you find bugs, just report them, that's all.

marcus has been doing these scam servers ever since otfans days, amazing that shit can still be bugged, especially when it's just aiming to copy old tibia servs

1.5 years and server is not even bug free? What a fail.
It seems the only thing they spend time and money on is their website.

Seems like every server is a failure with this community. Literally everything has to be perfect because otherwise people will cry. But on the other hand people spend 1000 euro on a 170ms on a basic download run server such classictibia.

Perhaps hosters should take an example of Ryan and just get the fuck out of this forum full of salty tears.

Seems like every server is a failure with this community. Literally everything has to be perfect because otherwise people will cry. But on the other hand people spend 1000 euro on a 170ms on a basic download run server such classictibia.

Perhaps hosters should take an example of Ryan and just get the fuck out of this forum full of salty tears.

You make such a good point.

Going to stop responding to the trolls. Literally hundreds of players are having fun and powerleveling.

Back