• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Seems like every server is a failure with this community. Literally everything has to be perfect because otherwise people will cry. But on the other hand people spend 1000 euro on a 170ms on a basic download run server such classictibia.

Perhaps hosters should take an example of Ryan and just get the fuck out of this forum full of salty tears.
you know how many fake accounts are around this thread? bro there should be more than 25% of the posters with fake account (Aka hosters) trying to make this server look bad everyone should enjoy for real

Anyone playing usa serv? Pm me.

Wanna play but seems player count is low.
Hopefully start after work tonight

nice yellow skull thing u fight at resp 15lvl vs 15lv and boom u have yellow skull for everyone online xD Thats not a problem for me but its kinda funnywhen im killing a party of 4 people on dwarves i did gfb them once and they took yellow on my friend = i didnt waste unjust on them cause they get yellow on me also + making low/mid rate server which pretend to be long-term without balanced spells is kinda stupid gm marcus told me that there were no such thing like minimal dmg/healing with spells/runes yeah... i believe people were using exuras for 25 mana to heal 8 hp at 25lvl

Greetings everyone, i don't know why the community have to be like this everyone is hating on each other.
Someone is finally putting up a server with low/exp server and people still complaining about this?
if u don't like it go play real tibia and put your negative energy there.
where is the love?

Kindly Regards
Make-Love-Not-War-hippies-41187906-500-327.jpg

he need to fix the exhaust of monsters and switch rings and attack in battle and manuel
and pushing items while running
i think the client is really weird

Can you please make it so ring switches are fluid and you can shoot runes/use mfs/use uhs/use mw's while running? You had such a good OT, namely ClassicOT where it all worked so smoothly and now you just make us play a client thats infinietly more clunky for the sake of being "similar to real tibia". I really doubt it makes so much difference for RPG players while its a huge upgrade for PVP'ers. I just cannot wait for complaints when people die from sd+ue when they put energy ring/stoneskin on in between and it just didnt go off because they kept moving. Throwing pots/pushing stuff also feels weird.

Also, make vials disappear after drinking a manafluid. As it is now just makes paladins way stronger than they actually should be.

Last edited:
Can you please make it so ring switches are fluid and you can shoot runes/use mfs/use uhs/use mw's while running? You had such a good OT, namely ClassicOT where it all worked so smoothly and now you just make us play a client thats infinietly more clunky for the sake of being "similar to real tibia". I really doubt it makes so much difference for RPG players while its a huge upgrade for PVP'ers. I just cannot wait for complaints when people die from sd+ue when they put energy ring/stoneskin on in between and it just didnt go off because they kept moving. Throwing pots/pushing stuff also feels weird.

Also, make vials disappear after drinking a manafluid. As it is now just makes paladins way stronger than they actually should be.
It all feels so weird since people are not used to the real 7.4 feeling.
You were not supposed to run around and SD people, were not supposed to change that ring or necklace while running.

Than about the monsters damages, these are 100% accurate to how it supposed to be back than.
You couldn't run into orcs/minotaurs without getting rekt as level 8.

I could've continued my list there, but I hope there are some smart people which actually did play on 7.4.
One more thing, everyone got the same issues... What makes it an advantage for one or the other ?
Makes it a lot more fun during wars for example.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

The server looks awesome!

The sad thing is that soon or later it will close, like all the servers.
So it's really worth to play a low rate oldchool when you know it will close? I think no, the only one including all the servers is Medivia.

Im a old member of the otland community and with my knowledge I can say that just Medivia is still alive. Many servers said NO RESETS, NEVER RESET and it happened every time :/

Anyways goodluck

PD: Im not playing Medivia and Im not making advertise for them. Just saying they did a really good job keeping online the servers.

Last edited:
Seems like every server is a failure with this community. Literally everything has to be perfect because otherwise people will cry. But on the other hand people spend 1000 euro on a 170ms on a basic download run server such classictibia.

Perhaps hosters should take an example of Ryan and just get the fuck out of this forum full of salty tears.
Funny thing is that those haters are now missing ryan actually xd the irony. The pizza boy gave them the most fun servers afterall xd

It all feels so weird since people are not used to the real 7.4 feeling.
You were not supposed to run around and SD people, were not supposed to change that ring or necklace while running.

Than about the monsters damages, these are 100% accurate to how it supposed to be back than.
You couldn't run into orcs/minotaurs without getting rekt as level 8.

I could've continued my list there, but I hope there are some smart people which actually did play on 7.4.
One more thing, everyone got the same issues... What makes it an advantage for one or the other ?
Makes it a lot more fun during wars for example.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Please stop put Marcus words into your own writing, you clearly did not played 7.4 tibia. It was hard yes, but the monster damage and player damage is so inaccurate. I can guarantee and prove that this is not accurate damage.

Please stop put Marcus words into your own writing, you clearly did not played 7.4 tibia. It was hard yes, but the monster damage and player damage is so inaccurate. I can guarantee and prove that this is not accurate damage.
Haven’t played too much at mastercores yet but it feels realistic for me (played testserver alot). Can you please prove that it’s not accurate?

//Scollen.

Haven’t played too much at mastercores yet but it feels realistic for me (played testserver alot). Can you please prove that it’s not accurate?

//Scollen.

Small stones doesnt break and drop on ground (nice balance on 7.4)
Exura sio doesnt work though walls
Taking yellow skull on somebody give u skull for EVERYONE on server (nice long term low rate)
30lvls with 4mlv healing 9-15hp with exura (better to take some hits on e ring than casting this useless spell)
Paladins at low lvl hit atleat 5x stronger than they should be (watch any lowbies pk video from 7.4 tibia and check dmg of ~20 paladins with bolts/arrows on 60 skill)
watch 27:20
at best that ek had 41 armor if he use mpa demon helmet g legs steel boots and p ammy
i got with p set 24 so thats 17 armor diffrence so we tested it with 50+
distance fighting paladin on around 38 bolts we keep same distance as this guy to make it more accurate

54 DISTANCE FIGHTING
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
4x miss

Now at previous video u can see 70 distance paladin hitting vs guy with 17 armor better set (avg reduction 1 armor is ~1 dmg reduction) His best hit was around 43 he hit 3x above 30 avg dmg around 15 against p set buddy would be around 25-30 (70 distance!!)

On your server 70 distance fighting paladin hitting p set buddy would rape him with avg dmg atleast 50 and best hits above 70 balance it if u want long term server

If u want u can check that or keep telling me things like "there was no thing like minimal healin/dmg for runes or spells on 7.4 server"
watch 8:58
exura by 15 knight 3mlv 73>94 hp its actualy 2x more if not 3x than 25 ek 4mlv on ur fucking server so fix that shit if u work 1.5 years for that "long-term never reset" 2 week dedek ots instead of keep lying that such thing never exist (it does exist until now on rl tibia)

Last edited:
Somehow once I start my client, it says there is error can't load my graphich card.
What should I do?
Even once I login, I've got 1k+ ping
Either with right proxy

Somehow once I start my client, it says there is error can't load my graphich card.
What should I do?
Even once I login, I've got 1k+ ping
Either with right proxy
Could you create a ticket on our website?
And please add all info of what you did. Mostly its just a VC++ driver missing.
Remember to install both vc++ 32-bit as 64-bit.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Small stones doesnt break and drop on ground (nice balance on 7.4)
Exura sio doesnt work though walls
Taking yellow skull on somebody give u skull for EVERYONE on server (nice long term low rate)
30lvls with 4mlv healing 9-15hp with exura (better to take some hits on e ring than casting this useless spell)
Paladins at low lvl hit atleat 5x stronger than they should be (watch any lowbies pk video from 7.4 tibia and check dmg of ~20 paladins with bolts/arrows on 60 skill)
watch 27:20
at best that ek had 41 armor if he use mpa demon helmet g legs steel boots and p ammy
i got with p set 24 so thats 17 armor diffrence so we tested it with 50+
distance fighting paladin on around 38 bolts we keep same distance as this guy to make it more accurate

54 DISTANCE FIGHTING
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
4x miss

Now at previous video u can see 70 distance paladin hitting vs guy with 17 armor better set (avg reduction 1 armor is ~1 dmg reduction) His best hit was around 43 he hit 3x above 30 avg dmg around 15 against p set buddy would be around 25-30 (70 distance!!)

On your server 70 distance fighting paladin hitting p set buddy would rape him with avg dmg atleast 50 and best hits above 70 balance it if u want long term server

If u want u can check that or keep telling me things like "there was no thing like minimal healin/dmg for runes or spells on 7.4 server"
watch 8:58
exura by 15 knight 3mlv 73>94 hp its actualy 2x more if not 3x than 25 ek 4mlv on ur fucking server so fix that shit if u work 1.5 years for that "long-term never reset" 2 week dedek ots instead of keep lying that such thing never exist (it does exist until now on rl tibia)
That videos are not from 7.4 are not from the true old 7.4 from CipSoft.
These are published at 2016 and its from a OT-Server.

Please come with accurate information.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Back